Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
    We prefer the term Indentured-American
    Drives me crazy when women that always wear clothes that show as much cleavage as possible whine when people look at it. It's like having a giant bullseye on your chest. Don't dress like a hooker and you won't be oogled at like one. Women will always be checked out by guys, why make it harder on yourself?
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
      Drives me crazy when women that always wear clothes that show as much cleavage as possible whine when people look at it. It's like having a giant bullseye on your chest. Don't dress like a hooker and you won't be oogled at like one. Women will always be checked out by guys, why make it harder on yourself?
      True. True. I am rather a fan of women in printed T-shirts who get offended when you read them or those with writing on the ass of their pants. "No madam, I was not looking at your chest/ass. I was reading. Thank you for furthering my attempts at literacy."

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
        True. True. I am rather a fan of women in printed T-shirts who get offended when you read them or those with writing on the ass of their pants. "No madam, I was not looking at your chest/ass. I was reading. Thank you for furthering my attempts at literacy."
        Bout time that schooling paid off! Now you can read words printed on clothing that covers butts. Civilization level advance unlocked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaohinon View Post
          Dear heavenly blessed beauty, I have been thinking about you speechless and in awe. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you. I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of texts and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt.
          I think you mis-typed my username again, as this really was meant for me, right?

**bwahahahahahahahahaha**

I love this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by endless View Post
            Huh...Im new to this forum and read the first handful of pages of this thread with interest....hoping for more actual serious posts by men. Then skipped to the last handful of pages....what a letdown! Its kind of like a pathetic chatroom.

ETA: some people are posting relevant and interesting things...the rest of it is like a script for Idiocracy
            Really? Your beginning on this forum is to carry on like this in 2 out of your first 7 posts?

Do you think we care what you think? Particularly if you haven't extended us the courtesy of getting some context?

Comment

• Originally posted by Danielfire View Post
              Really? Your beginning on this forum is to carry on like this in 2 out of your first 7 posts?

Do you think we care what you think? Particularly if you haven't extended us the courtesy of getting some context?
              Or content

Comment

Or content
                Good save Kenneth
                "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Yes, the context of the forum and content!

Way to ruin a great conversation about the getting your freak on (to use Cori's turn of phrase)!

Comment

• Originally posted by Danielfire View Post
                    Yes, the context of the forum and content!

Way to ruin a great conversation about the getting your freak on (to use Cori's turn of phrase)!
                    Back to those "juicy" butts and literate breasts...
                    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Comment

• Grok that doesn't count as content FYI

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                          Back to those "juicy" butts and literate breasts...
                          Free BUTTS & BOOBS! Liberate them for everyone.

Comment

• Gosh that was a beautiful story Grok.

And all I was thinking about was how nice it was that I had selected such an excellent Chardonnay to make my turkey stock with... since I need to drink the other half of the bottle.
                            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Grok that doesn't count as content FYI
                              Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to the thread. Was I supposed to post something else?

Comment

• DISCLAIMER: This post has nothing to do with what the women are blabbing about on this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X