A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by katemary View Post
    how should we have interpreted the comment?
    People on dating sites can have a ridiculously inflated high sense of value in the marketplace that doesn't exist in the Real World.

There's a fish for everyone, however, the people with inflated sense of values on dating sites can be quite snotty about it.
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• well, at least it's upgraded to 'people' now rather than just target shooting at large women
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
        well, at least it's upgraded to 'people' now rather than just target shooting at large women
        Never was, you projected

Comment

• oh kenn
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

well, at least it's upgraded to 'people' now rather than just target shooting at large women
            Apparently men with dainty equipment are fair game however.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rojo View Post
              Apparently men with dainty equipment are fair game however.
              i didn't bring dicks into it

and i don't have a dick, and i haven't been discriminated against because of the small penis i don't have. so i can't relate, however, if you want me to get offended i will

my problem was a large man complained about large women on dating sites 'shooting too high' when picking a sex buddy
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

my problem was a large man complained about large women on dating sites 'shooting too high' when picking a sex buddy
                yeah.

and I also don't understand why chip in "ffs you are projecting" instead of 'hey ladies, you misinterpreted what he meant". The unnecessary aggression in that response suggests that he is in fact projecting. (and ummm, waiting for the alleged correct interpretation).

anyhoo. the insight of a completely different 'lifestyle' is interesting and not what I expected

Comment

• I didn't mention penises either, but since I stumbled across an article about a primal way to try enhance things I may as well share it

Man loses penis in oil experiment From: Daily Mail November 20, 2012 8:52AM

HEALTH officials in Thailand have rushed to reassure men that size isn't everything after a 50-year-old man was forced to have his penis removed following a botched enlargement attempt using olive oil.
                  The man had used an unproven method of injecting oil into his penis, having been told by friends that it would make it bigger.

The practice, which can also involve bees wax, silicone or even paraffin, is common in Thailand and one Bangkok hospital reports that 40 patients a month receive treatment for side-effects.

This 50-year-old man developed a severe infection after injecting his penis with olive oil over a number of years, reported AFP.

The infection was cancerous and urgent surgery was required to remove his genitals.

'This is the biggest genital surgery we have ever done as we found cancer,' said Sirikul Jiraranaikhajorn, spokeswoman for the Police General Hospital in Bangkok.

She warned men against the procedure, which is carried out at backstreet clinics in the country, saying infections are common.

She added there was no evidence the method caused cancer.

Comment

• OMG are you lot still on about penisis !!!!!!
                    It actually reminds me of a story.... way back in the day...... I went out with this huge tall guy....like 6 ft 5....anyway...to tell the story like it truely was............... 1 inch totally (insert whistle here)
                    I gotta tell ya - I was totally gutted !!!!!!!! Didn't even touch the sides and all that ....blah blah blah

anyway enough of this old Gwamma reminesing !!!
                    G
                    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by katemary View Post
                        yeah.

and I also don't understand why chip in "ffs you are projecting" instead of 'hey ladies, you misinterpreted what he meant". The unnecessary aggression in that response suggests that he is in fact projecting. (and ummm, waiting for the alleged correct interpretation).

anyhoo. the insight of a completely different 'lifestyle' is interesting and not what I expected
                        Because she's been so bitter lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danielfire View Post
                          Awww shucks, I just wanna play, I'm not getting fussed about what level I am or what level she may be.

Hey katemary, have fun and just think sex is great exercise, don't stress about the weight. Just be honest about it.

and ummm, if you create a profile, let me know huh? lol
                          oh I missed this. Ha!

(hmmm......a hot muscly fireman....)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tribal Rob View Post
                            Only regret what you did do, not what you wish you had done.

Though sometimes you meet someone, fall instantly in love, and 6 years and 2 kids later you are still together, oh BUGGER!!
                            bugger!

Comment

I think his point was that everyone "shoots too high".

It's why being single is tough. We all want someone "above average", whether that's looks, wit, income, whatever. The problem is the math doesn't work.

This problem is magnified on dating sites. In real life there are plenty of subtle suitability cues that can lead to people towards each other, online people have a check list.

I'd also add that I think online dating is particularly bad for dudes. If you can approach a gal in real "meat life", you've probably put yourself ahead of 90% of the other guys. If you've got a little charm and self-assurance, you're in like Flint, even if you're carrying some extra pounds and live in mom's basement.

Online, however, you're just another perv hiding behind a keyboard. You'd damn well better be Brad Pit with a degree from Harvard Law.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                                Because she's been so bitter lately.
                                Totes bitter *nod*
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X