No announcement yet.

A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh ok - hmmmmmmmm I am reading 50 shades of grey !!!!!!!! I am not sure about attached strings !!!! LOL
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by Danielfire View Post
      I would like to pose a question, do women ever mean it when they suggest they want NSA? I have my doubts,
      sometimes, it depends on the woman to be honest

some will lie because they think that's what the man wants to hear. some will be honest because while the dude may be hung, he won't be a compatible boyfriend. some are being totally honest because they don't want to be in a relationship at the time

sometimes it starts as nsa but feelings happen
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
        sometimes, it depends on the woman to be honest

some will lie because they think that's what the man wants to hear. some will be honest because while the dude may be hung, he won't be a compatible boyfriend. some are being totally honest because they don't want to be in a relationship at the time

sometimes it starts as nsa but feelings happen
        Exactly.

I've had several NSA relationships.
        F*buddies for the lack of a better term... and also I've gone out and picked up a few guys.

That thing where I picked up guys for one time NSA only happened a few select times because for a woman it's just too iffy... a lot of guys just can't give the payout!
        That's why I found a good f*buddy and kept them after that if I didnt want to be in a relationship after that.

NSA with women was a completely different story for me though... I was a bit of a jerk I guess. Like a guy notching as many marks on my belt as I could at times.
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Comment

Another Sydney sider with great taste. Any Carpenter. The orpheum is running a few as part of its retro festival which has some classics, like Poltergeist the other weekend. Did you see the prequel of The Thing earlier this year, with Edgerton?
            Wasn't sure they made a prequel of the thing, I heard it was a remake. Was it any good? I have given up on modern movies which all seem to be remakes of sequels to remakes.
            A steak a day keeps the doctor away

Comment

• thanks for the replies re NSA. I suspect it is just a ploy. Maybe I just want a fbuddy. How does one find those?!

Bushrat - it is a prequel - it even ends with the Malamute running off being chased by helicopter. It is worth watching.

Remakes give me the shits too.

Comment

Maybe I just want a fbuddy. How does one find those?!.
                Try here
                My Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by NourishedEm View Post
                  ha! umm, I'm off to have a look!

Comment

ha! umm, I'm off to have a look!
                    Good luck! My partner and I have found a couple of interesting people on there.
                    My Journal

Comment

• It is like a candy store! Most people real do you think?

Comment

It is like a candy store! Most people real do you think?
                        I think so, but that's based only on my own experiences. Everyone we contacted answered and most have pictures that are either public or private with a password that they can give you. We have met 3 people, one couple and a guy and they were certainly real.
                        My Journal

Comment

• awesome! Hope it is same for single guys!

Comment

awesome! Hope it is same for single guys!
                            it isnt......

couples respond to couples

couples respond to females

couples rarely respond to males

females rarely respond to males

you have missed the season by 4 weeks. everything cycles and if you dont have a steady lay by Halloween you wont get a real change till after new years.

Never admit you are looking for a fbuddy. present as if this was a true dating site, never discuss what everyone knows is on the table

never admit your down time. as far as everyone knows, you just left some chick and really dont have time to squeeze anyone new in, but as long as the person is interesting you can hold a conversation.

any woman that doesnt meet and greet with the option to hit the sack is most likely never going to hit your sack so move on. dont waste your time.

anyone who doesnt wrap it with you doesnt wrap it at all ..... run.
                            Last edited by quelsen; 11-16-2012, 07:08 AM.
                            Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                            Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                            Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by quelsen View Post
                              it isnt......

couples respond to couples

couples respond to females

couples rarely respond to males

females rarely respond to males

you have missed the season by 4 weeks. everything cycles and if you dont have a steady lay by Halloween you wont get a real change till after new years.

Never admit you are looking for a fbuddy. present as if this was a true dating site, never discuss what everyone knows is on the table

never admit your down time. as far as everyone knows, you just left some chick and really dont have time to squeeze anyone new in, but as long as the person is interesting you can hold a conversation.

any woman that doesnt meet and greet with the option to hit the sack is most likely never going to hit your sack so move on. dont waste your time.

anyone who doesnt wrap it with you doesnt wrap it at all ..... run.
                              The male perspective is fantastic.

I might have a look too...

Comment

• Originally posted by katemary View Post
                                The male perspective is fantastic.

I might have a look too...
                                He's on the money though IME most of the time.

Advice for guys - just coz she was't a f-buddy don't mean you get to be a dick, you still need to be nice and friendly IME
                                You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

Working...
                                X