A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grok View Post
    It's about half past nine o'clock in the Friday evening here, I'm about to go out for a coffee.

Obama is a horrible monster, just like Bush, and just like Romney.
    is that really the time ?? I thought that it would be way later ?

Is he really a monster?? He has a lovely smile !!!!

enjoy your coffee....and I promise with my hand on my heart.... that I WILL leave this thread to the manly mans !!!!!!!

however........
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Grok, could you tell me what changes there will be for acquiring a US passport come 2013? Or link me? Thanks in advance.

I tried googling, but most of my hits cover changing of name, etc. Can't seem to get the right search words to get changes in the rules/laws/etc.

Thanks again.

ETA: I did find the increase in costs. Is that what you mean?
      Last edited by JoanieL; 10-26-2012, 10:06 PM.
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
        I love our own John key. He is a very nice man
        Yes, the New Zealand National party looks good.

I don't think John Key wants to start a bunch of overseas wars like the Bush, Obama, and Romney monsters like to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
          Grok, could you tell me what changes there will be for acquiring a US passport come 2013? Or link me? Thanks in advance.

I tried googling, but most of my hits cover changing of name, etc. Can't seem to get the right search words to get changes in the rules/laws/etc.

Thanks again.

ETA: I did find the increase in costs. Is that what you mean?
          No, they want to change the forms so that it asks questions which are virtually impossible to complete.

EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Why You Need a Passport Now!

Comment

No, they want to change the forms so that it asks questions which are virtually impossible to complete.

EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Why You Need a Passport Now!

Thank you! Really. That's important stuff.
            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Is he really a monster?? He has a lovely smile !!!!
              I'm still sipping my coffee here.

Yes, he is horrible. He has secret kill lists, and he takes people off the streets and incarcerates them without trial, and he drone bombs innocent children, and he bombs countries without congressional approval. He is basically a war criminal just like Bush is. Not only that, he also supports The Fed which creates monetary inflation which harms the poorest of the poor in order to benefit the fat cat rich bankers. He is a total hypocrite.

This is a really interesting video where Obama supporters are told Romney is going to implement Obama's policies and they all call him a horrible atrocious monster.

Comment

• thats not nice at all. Its possibly a good thing that this old Gwamma does not DO politics !!
                I can't work out how to turn my computer sound on. This Old gwamma is ditsy as - when it comes to computers !!
                sorry

...small steps....

Comment

I'm still sipping my coffee here.

Yes, he is horrible. He has secret kill lists, and he takes people off the streets and incarcerates them without trial, and he drone bombs innocent children, and he bombs countries without congressional approval. He is basically a war criminal just like Bush is. Not only that, he also supports The Fed which creates monetary inflation which harms the poorest of the poor in order to benefit the fat cat rich bankers. He is a total hypocrite.

This is a really interesting video where Obama supporters are told Romney is going to implement Obama's policies and they all call him a horrible atrocious monster.

Haha nice vid.

Comment

thats not nice at all. Its possibly a good thing that this old Gwamma does not DO politics !!
                    I can't work out how to turn my computer sound on. This Old gwamma is ditsy as - when it comes to computers !!
                    sorry
                    I was born with a natural ability to work with computers.

Comment

• well the sooner you are over here - the better !!!

...small steps....

Comment

• okay I'm really going ditsy now - posted it twice -

...small steps....

Comment

• [QUOTE=Russ33ell;988535]I also think that it shouldn't be acceptable for ladies to do this.[QUOTE]
                          unacceptable for ladies to do what ?? post twice by mistake ?, post on this thread?, or suffink else ???? and I aint no lady Russ !!!! I am a Gwamma !!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• Hmmm, Nov 5!
                            Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                            Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                            Current Weight: 235 pounds
                            Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Four more wars!

Comment

• Comment