No announcement yet.

A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dif'rent strokes, I guess. I find Looney Tunes much more entertaining than that.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• yeah, dump it all off on the husband
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Yeah, that's because husband's can't figure out how to turn on the microwave.

Oy! I shouldn't have clicked on this thread! I'm a snoop, sorry!

But I was angry at my husband for a while after he put my cast iron pan in the dishwasher. Tip: if in doubt, ask first.

Comment

• Hint:
          If anyone bothered to read the article... It has NOTHING to do with actual division of house work.

Hooray for "catchy" headlines.
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Being male, and having read the last hundred-so pages of this thread tonight, I figure I'll jump in.

Manly stuff. Ummmm.

My beard is longer than the hair on my head, and I don't plan on trimming it until my work complains about it.

I've taught myself to throw a tomahawk.

When I cut my hair close enough, I have a bald spot where my brother hit me with a brick.

Also, I hate it when people don't use turn signals/leave their turn signals on. Learn to frigging drive.

I'll leave you all with some soothing music, courtesy of Gojira- Gojira - The Gift Of Guilt - YouTube
            "It’s not about how strong you are, it’s how well you can move with that strength."

Comment

• Oh, I saw "End of Watch" a couple of days ago. Best movie of 2012. The Three Stooges, Ted, and Act of Valor for runners up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blanchy View Post
                My beard is longer than the hair on my head, and I don't plan on trimming it until my work complains about it.
                Few people look good like that.
                Everything is bad for something - How do you feel today?

Comment

• I guess I am different as a woman. I ascribe to a lot of traditional values, so the comment about not sharing housework doesn't bother me. I don't "look" traditional, if there is a look.

I had to comment being a woman. I see a lot of men with the so-called high maintenance types, and I think they want this.
                  I've been on a dating site, and I'd like a guy to share interests and date ( I guess that word is out of date?)...I like things like geology, plate tectonics, history, science gadgets, fashion, politics, music, cooking, and I get called a geek. What the heck? I am not drawn to the guy in scuba gear standing by his corvette.
                  I find it very hard to find really masculine men, no, I'm not THAT picky. I just don't like the whole feminized societal thing going on. I liked it when men weren't worried about their feminine sides. That being said, the men posting on here are very refreshing.

To me, the mind is the most attractive thing really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilleh View Post
                    Few people look good like that.
                    Well, we're not talking ZZ Top, here. Right now it's at the point where my hair is about and inch and a half, and my beard is maybe two inches.

Also wilton, The Three Stooges? Really? I couldn't bring myself to watch that swill; the originals are just too good. Go watch "Disorder in the Court".
                    "It’s not about how strong you are, it’s how well you can move with that strength."

Comment

• Anybody know of a company that still makes good wool pants? As in trousers, not dress pants.

Blanchy, they were easy laughs. Here's another good one, although it's not Three Stooges.

Comment

• Woolrich has some wool overalls- Men's Malone Heavyweight Wool Bibs *Call 800-966-5372 to Order* | Woolrich® The Original Outdoor Clothing Company

Bemidji Woolen Mills has pants, though they are pretty damn pricey-https://www.bemidjiwoolenmills.com/details/bm07_25

L.L. Bean has a few different styles- Maine Guide Wool Pants, Four-Pocket: Casual Pants | Free Shipping at L.L.Bean

It looks like military surplus is the cheapest route- Military Supply House - Swedish Wool Pants - Military Combat Pants

Comment

• Comment

• Man's best friend.

Comment

• Celebrities and Eating Disorders - YouBeauty.com

Lady Gaga is hotter than I thought

Comment

Working...
                              X