No announcement yet.

A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's another good one. Personally, I'm going with the teacher with a touch of scientist. Maybe with a deep down tiny bit of stripper... (which seems to come with the scientist types)

What A Girl’s Job Tells You « Chateau Heartiste
    Last edited by wiltondeportes; 09-15-2012, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
      I found myself to be completely stupid. And not in the good way.
      FTFY
      Because that's the only way it can make any sense at all if you actually like that anime you just describes and NOT Archer.

Also... in other news of awesomeness... Season 6 of Robot Chicken starts tomorrow night!
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Man Talk- When my son and I are driving and we see a truck with a b.b.q.grill in the back we always say There must be fresh road kill in the neighbor hood. Fine dinning at it's best... Ok 12 year old boy humor... Don't worry my wife doesn't understand either.
        Raise grass fed bison all natural. trying to gage this comunity to see if their is any intrest?

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
          FTFY
          Because that's the only way it can make any sense at all if you actually like that anime you just describes and NOT Archer.

Also... in other news of awesomeness... Season 6 of Robot Chicken starts tomorrow night!
          I hate robot chicken too.
          In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• You watch your mouth, hater
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
              You watch your mouth, hater
              I read the detailed description of what he likes... poor confused child.
              *cries for him*
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

I read the detailed description of what he likes... poor confused child.
                *cries for him*
                Are you denying that gender bender comedies are the funniest things in existence?
                In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                  Are you denying that gender bender comedies are the funniest things in existence?
                  You're wearing lace panties right now aren't you...

*soooo hot*

And no... all gender bending comedies are NOT funny... Just subject yourself to one of the 52 Medea's ... or White Chicks ffs. *sad*

Eddie Izzard though... Eddie... Eddie...
                  Funny!
                  And so gottdam sexy too.

Oh yeah, This guy too...
                  Last edited by cori93437; 09-19-2012, 11:13 PM.
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

You're wearing lace panties right now aren't you...

*soooo hot*

And no... all gender bending comedies are NOT funny... Just subject yourself to one of the 52 Medea's ... or White Chicks ffs. *sad*
                    Wrong... I'm not wearing any panties.

And I've never seen white chicks, but one can also put forward that it's lack of awesomeness is more the fault of the modern movie industry than the specific genre.
                    Oh and to list a few examples of the perfection of this genre... Mrs. Doubtfire, Twelfth Night (and that disney version with Amanda Bynes, I guess), just about any British comedy and that time I convinced my brother to wear a dress.

Comment

• I said funny, not hot. Although some of those scenes where the girls are dressed up like guys and need to shower could count I suppose, but that's only because that specific type of panic has always been a turn on for me. Seriously, the only negative emotions I don't get off on (in myself and in others) would probably be genuine oh-my-god-this-is-the end bloodbath fear.

Well at least that means I'll probably never go out and kil a bunch of hookers.

Comment

• Sorry... Eddie Izzard is a Comedian, who also is a straight Transvestite. (Wearsladies clothes, also likes to shag ladies)
                        So, Gender-bending, Funny... AND hot.

Also... The Rocky Horror, Gender-bending(at every freaking turn!), Funny, and because I'm a weirdo... Hot.

Also... if Disney/Amanda Bynes was involved, NO!

There have been some great gender-bending, funny, and hot and all of that movies... Disney WAS NOT involved. Ever.
                        Just sayn.

British Comedy, however, is always acceptable(except BH)... so you get a pass this time.
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Sounds funny but I guess I'll need to take your word on the hot part. I couldn't get past the jawline.

Rocky horror?

The play was better but the movie was passably funny.

Monty freaking Python. This alone is proof of gender bending's comedic value. What is BH though?

Oh and I just have to say it..... More like Monty Pythong, amirite?

Comment

• Is anybody else aware of the "Manosphere"? I just discovered it over the past few days. It's really a culmination of all knowledge that I have sought. The world makes sense now.

PS- ^^^^guys in drag? (Fags in drag?) Not manly and truly disgusting.

Comment

• What do you mean?
                              Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                              Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                              Current Weight: 235 pounds
                              Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by wiltondeportes View Post
                                Is anybody else aware of the "Manosphere"? I just discovered it over the past few days. It's really a culmination of all knowledge that I have sought. The world makes sense now.

PS- ^^^^guys in drag? (Fags in drag?) Not manly and truly disgusting.
                                Actually, both of those men are straight... as in prefer to have sex with women.
                                You should maybe familiarize yourself with the terms cross-dresser, transvestite, transexual, and transgendered.
                                The one pictured is Tim Curry, an actor, who is dressed for a part in a movie.

Opinions and all....
                                I think that dirty looking hippie men are "not manly and truly disgusting"
                                Last edited by cori93437; 09-26-2012, 03:26 PM.
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                                X