• Show
Clear All

• lol, no. i stay far far away.
    my primal journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
      lol, no. i stay far far away.
      ^this. more of ^this. and yet more of ^this.

Comment

• yeah...I watch from from afar and wonder why Mark doesn't object to the declarations of what 'we' think and what the 'policy' is...loony

Comment

• Where can i find this delicious thread?
          Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
          Starting Weight: 294 pounds
          Current Weight: 235 pounds
          Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• ummm usually on the front page if you can fight the attention whoring. Iodine. whoah, yeah

Comment

• Link?

Comment

• http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post907218 it's a link from 'new post' you can just go back a few pages to get the gist of it
                beautiful
                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

Comment

• Why everyone hating on grizz?

Comment

• cause he's a penis
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                      cause he's has a penis
                      well that makes sense for that forum then

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                        If you read Adam Smith's The Theory of Moral Sentiments you might not like his approach, however, while he does examine alternatives he does clearly state what he supports instead of giving an easy out like we see often happen today.
                        His writing is really disjointed. Ironically, it reminds me of how I take notes when I am thinking about something. Maybe I sound this way to people when describing a new idea of mine?

I agreed with some of his points, disagreed with some. I never felt like it had a solid path. Where was he leading me with this train of thought?

I agree that I do like the fact that he makes a statement on the topic. It's moreso what these statements consist of and even moreso how they are grouped together with a supposed central topic that I disagree on.
                        Last edited by wiltondeportes; 07-22-2012, 03:29 AM.

Comment

• Complaint: why don't shirt makers think of dudes with thick arms? Are we being punished?

Comment

• Originally posted by Danielfire View Post
                            Complaint: why don't shirt makers think of dudes with thick arms? Are we being punished?
                            Yes, also you are not allowed to have an 18" neck and not have a huge gut unless you want to tuck in 3 miles of extra fabric round the waist. I'm glad I no longer have to wear shirts.
                            You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

• Originally posted by Tribal Rob View Post
                              Yes, also you are not allowed to have an 18" neck and not have a huge gut unless you want to tuck in 3 miles of extra fabric round the waist. I'm glad I no longer have to wear shirts.
                              Yeah, try being a busty woman without a huge gut . . . .
                              Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackcatbone View Post
                                Yeah, try being a busty woman without a huge gut . . . .
                                I think I would rather enjoy that for at least a day, then I would probably get sore
                                You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

Working...
                                X