A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sognqaqq
    I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, but all glamour shots like that are heavily retouched. They can widen or narrow hips, paint on abs, enlarge breasts and deepen cleavage (which has obviously been done to this one). Praising shots like that is like praising a painting, and not so much praising the woman's body.
    DINGDINGDING, we have a winner. (I am usually in charge of doing digital photo retouching for our office... there are many miracles Photoshop (and Photoshop alone: Mother Nature has immutable rules) can do, and does.
    Peak weight on Standard American Diet: 316.8 lbs
    Initial Weight When Starting Primal: 275 lbs
    Current weight: 210.8 lbs
    Goal weight: 220 lbs (or less): MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

The way "ChooseMyPlate.gov" should have looked:
    ChooseMyPlate

Comment

• ooo bedroom lighting? is this some sort of code? are you like Bumblebee, and you're trying to communicate with us through links?

let's see...

Originally posted by Stailtlayerge
      ideas for green Opulent stables. king willey designs carbs in vegetables.

hmmm...i don't think i'm very good at cracking codes.
      my primal journal:
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• it looks to me like he has a fantasy where he's the stable boy who seduces the lady of the manor, a literal 'roll in the hay' using cabbages and carrots as sexual aids
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• Cabbages? Ouch.
          You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

• different strokes *what're ya gonna do? shrug*
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• lol cabbages?

well... i suppose if she has any cyclical breast tenderness, maybe he's putting cabbage leaves in her bra to alleviate the discomfort. how thoughtful.
              my primal journal:

Comment

• circumcision thread is gone again
                Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                Current Weight: 235 pounds
                Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• lol, that's just funny. i wonder if anna reported it. "mommy, the kids are picking on me again!!"
                  my primal journal:

Comment

• She probably blamed the Germans

Comment

• what did the kittens ever do to her?
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Surely you approve then

Comment

• Originally posted by caboose413 View Post
                          I have a bit of rant, well not really more like me being frustrated with certain situations.

So I've around lost 30 pounds and I've noticed girls shooting me looks more often which makes me feel like this

http://lolpics.se/pics/16789.jpg

(I don't condone slapping a B***h, but damn doesn't he look satisfied)

Anyways I get to talking to these girls, some of which I've known for a while, and they start giving me compliments. They're not even compliments related to my weight loss, I've gotten compliments on my eyes, skin, hair, clothes, face. So then I ask them out for some drinks and what not and of course I get "oh I like you a lot, but not like that." In reality I play it cool but inside its more like "man, F**K YOU!" Big emphasis on the "F" part but yeah... I'm done sharing now
                          18230_strip.jpg
                          Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
                          5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
                          Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
                          TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
                          bloodorchid is always right

Comment

• Originally posted by magicmerl View Post
                            [ATTACH]8513[/ATTACH]
                            Learn to post pics!

Comment

• sorry caboose, but to be straight with you, it's probably something that you're doing rather than what you look like. i wish i could explain, but i can't without seeing how you interact with ladies. either that, or you're trying for the wrong women. try working on friendships with women first for understanding.
                              my primal journal:

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                                it looks to me like he has a fantasy where he's the stable boy who seduces the lady of the manor, a literal 'roll in the hay' using cabbages and carrots as sexual aids
                                I've always been partial to damsels in distress. Of course those knights continuously trying to rescue them gets a bit annoying.
                                In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Working...
                                X