A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
    Worked out 39 hours into my fast. I'll probably eat later tonight. Leftover lamb, pork belly, eggs and maybe steak. And the rest of that melon in the fridge.
    You are so 2009.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
      does she have better legs than hitler, and bigger tits than cher?
      Haha man this made me laugh, kudos

Comment

• Good morning everyone. We have some guests trawling the halls today. Now go to work. And please enjoy yourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=u20BJqneabs

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
          Good morning everyone. We have some guests trawling the halls today. Now go to work. And please enjoy yourselves.

The Raid: Redemption US Official Trailer 2012 [HD] (Iko Uwais) - YouTube
          Looks worse than wrath of the titans.
          In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• bahaha...i think this thread is happy to get some action, even if it is from a spambot!
            my primal journal:
            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by saoirse View Post
              bahaha...i think this thread is happy to get some action, even if it is from a spambot!
              x1000
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• You ladies are just looking for any excuse in the book to post to this thread, aren't you?

Comment

• nah, we have other threads which are more awesome. I'm just yankin' yer chain.
                  my primal journal:
                  http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Saw this on Lew's blog today...

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                      nah, we have other threads which are more awesome. I'm just yankin' yer chain.
                      Admit it you are drawn to all the testosterone.
                      Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
                      PS
                      Don't forget to play!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirlot View Post
                        This thread is like steroids: the increase in testosterone is accompanied by far too much estrogen.
                        In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirlot View Post
                          I'm a little fascinated by the spambot who has made this his own little corner of the interwebz... and thinks that a MANLY THINGS thread is a good place to advertise decor.

Maybe only posting in this thread is his own way of ranting and complaining about his sad, sad job.
                          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Female centric education for the past 20+ years what would you expect?
                            Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                            Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                            Current Weight: 235 pounds
                            Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• I have a bit of rant, well not really more like me being frustrated with certain situations.

So I've around lost 30 pounds and I've noticed girls shooting me looks more often which makes me feel like this

http://lolpics.se/pics/16789.jpg

(I don't condone slapping a B***h, but damn doesn't he look satisfied)

Anyways I get to talking to these girls, some of which I've known for a while, and they start giving me compliments. They're not even compliments related to my weight loss, I've gotten compliments on my eyes, skin, hair, clothes, face. So then I ask them out for some drinks and what not and of course I get "oh I like you a lot, but not like that." In reality I play it cool but inside its more like "man, F**K YOU!" Big emphasis on the "F" part but yeah... I'm done sharing now

Comment

Working...
                              X