No announcement yet.

A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes and no. in another thread at another time, he said he was too creeped out by the thread and saddened by what it had become. i think that was around the time of the gender wars.
    my primal journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• it made me sad too, cause it's stupid dumb

both sexes are assholes
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• i miss Rivvin...

i'm also bored, probably going to watch a movie. the dream is dead. night guys!
        my primal journal:

Comment

• uh oh...

ohhhhh snap

5 Ways Modern Men Are Trained to Hate Women | Cracked.com

and i don't know who the f this guy is, but i love his random ass

20 Deep Thoughts From Lil B, The World's Most Thoughtful Rapper
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post

5 Ways Modern Men Are Trained to Hate Women | Cracked.com

and i don't know who the f this guy is, but i love his random ass
            facts aren't his strong suit, he needs to put down the feminist literature when writing these things
            Last edited by kenn; 03-29-2012, 05:16 AM.
            Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
            Starting Weight: 294 pounds
            Current Weight: 235 pounds
            Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Women.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                facts aren't his strong suit, he needs to put down the feminist literature when writing these things
                Exactly. The guy has no f'ing clue.

Comment

• I still find it funny that in threads that are "for women," like any menstrual thread, pregnancy thread, She-Grok thread, and so on, men tend to stay out, whereas in this thread, which is clearly meant for men, half of the posts are by women.
                  You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
                    I still find it funny that in threads that are "for women," like any menstrual thread, pregnancy thread, She-Grok thread, and so on, men tend to stay out, whereas in this thread, which is clearly meant for men, half of the posts are by women.
                    Probably penis envy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
                      I still find it funny that in threads that are "for women," like any menstrual thread, pregnancy thread, She-Grok thread, and so on, men tend to stay out, whereas in this thread, which is clearly meant for men, half of the posts are by women.
                      How often do you really want to read about vaginal discharges?
                      Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                      Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                      Current Weight: 235 pounds
                      Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• That old Monty Python Sea Shanty song keeps running through my head. "Men, men, men, men....................."
                        Last edited by 664570467; 03-29-2012, 06:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                          How often do you really want to read about vaginal discharges?
                          +1

besides, what are we, grade schoolers? the girls have cooties! we women keep this thread relevant, so bitch all you like but you kind of need us.
                          my primal journal:

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                            +1

besides, what are we, grade schoolers? the girls have cooties! we women keep this thread relevant, so bitch all you like but you kind of need us.
                            I think we have different definitions of relevant.

Comment

• good point. we keep the hits up? i really don't know what he's bitching about.
                              my primal journal:

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                                good point. we keep the hits up? i really don't know what he's bitching about.
                                Well, he might be bitching about pages upon pages of useless back and forth and pictures of stupid shit like...I don't know...cats. He might also be bitching about the fact that while this is not middle school some members of the gender without penises are unable to get away from the mentality of "I want it so it is mine" a.k.a. "I will post where ever I want and think I bring value even if I don't."

Not that the above is limited to women or to anyone specifically when it comes to the forum as a whole but when it applies to this thread the last few page it definitely seems to.

Of course, I am just speculating. I cannot read Grumpy's mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X