• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i know someone who poos naked. i find it an adorable trait for some reason

except for grumpy. it's just weird on him
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• YOU DON'T KNOW ME. It could be the most adorable thing you ever saw.
      You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
        YOU DON'T KNOW ME. It could be the most adorable thing you ever saw.
        I guess if you had that hat on that's in your avatar.

Comment

• chef has a point, that hat is pretty spiffy

take pics, let me see some cuteness!
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ChefGrok View Post
            It's just something that guys actually talk about, I used to work with a guy who had to take his shirt off every time he took a dump a la George Costanza. I play UNO on my phone, it's nice and relaxing. But since I take care of two little boys all day, you have to leave the door open, and it's like taking a crap in public. I haven't done that since basic training... ugh. The cats are always visiting. It's very disconcerting.
            i can completely relate. except now i have a toddler who demands to stand in the doorway (doesn't want to separate, but doesn't want to be locked in), a 5 year old who comes just to laugh at me, and an 8 yr old who walks by and gets super embarrassed. then there are the two cats who want to sit on my lap (inevitably a cat jumps on my lap, the falls off and scratches me). the toddler also has this new habit of playing with the lid while i'm on the pot, so he's slamming it against my back. it's great fun. of course it's not always like this, every time, but these are each frequent, possible factors.

Originally posted by canio6 View Post
            ^this. When at home anyway.
            poo naked? wow, that's just really weird. btw it is a really cute hat.
            Last edited by Saoirse; 03-27-2012, 09:57 AM. Reason: spelling
            my primal journal:
            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Having to leave the door open while shitting because you can't take your eye off your toddler is just one of the many fucked up things about modern society. Leaving one person to watch one or more children with no backup whatsoever is really stupid and horribly inconvenient. Sharing out baby-watching in a group is so much more sensible...
              Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

• uncephalized is stepping up to babysit, you guys
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• sweet, i call first dibs!

i'd leave the kid alone for the 3 min it takes if it wasn't for the screaming. "OH MY GAWD I CAN'T SEE YOU. ARE YOU DEAD? DO YOU STILL LOVE MEEE???" of course there are times that I do leave the kids alone for a few and crazy shit happens. oh well, as long as no one is irreparably harmed and nothing is irreparably damaged, it's all good.

but yes, i agree with you. the general loneliness and full-on responsibility associated with the care of modern children is fucked up. community is almost totally gone. parents shouldn't have to choose between their kids and adult contact.
                  my primal journal:
                  http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                    i know someone who poos naked. i find it an adorable trait for some reason

except for grumpy. it's just weird on him
                    I don't wear clothes at home, I do use towels though to sit on
                    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                    Current Weight: 235 pounds
                    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• you are hygenic, and i fully approve

2 thumbs up for no skid marks
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

you are hygenic, and i fully approve

2 thumbs up for no skid marks
                        My uncle when I was a kid told me how to not have skid marks, wtf has skid marks that is an adult?

Comment

• the horrors that lurk in the pants of man..... *shudder*
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

the horrors that lurk in the pants of man..... *shudder*
                            Compared to women...pshhhh!!!!

Comment

• So I was planning on fasting until tonight but I'm getting paranoid that my bro will take my leftover roasts. Is the fast worth the extremely mild stress?
                              In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Buy a used mini fridge for $25 and then wash it out and store food in your room with a lock on it

And yes, you're being paranoid...

Comment

Working...
                                X