Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
    That makes you the crazy SOB.

BTW, thanks for the laugh Alex. I'm picturing this in my head and even though that had to hurt like hell, its a funny scenario to picture nonetheless.
    Not as much as you'd think. It hit a rib (which was good, considering it went in right over my heart) and didn't damage the muscle too much. The other guy was crying over a cut finger though.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
      7 shots center mass, they don't tend to get back up
      But if they did you'd probably run like hell.
      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
        Not as much as you'd think. It hit a rib (which was good, considering it went in right over my heart) and didn't damage the muscle too much. The other guy was crying over a cut finger though.
        Crying over a cut finger makes it even funnier. Sorry lol.
        Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by quelsen View Post
          To me owning a gun is premeditated murder. I wont have one unless i intend to kill.
          You are in fact correct. A person should never pull a trigger unless the situation is at the point it is necessary to take a life, including defending one's own. Owning a gun means one should have made the resolve to pull that trigger to take a life should a time come it is necessary to defend a life. One should never pull a trigger on a deadly weapon with anything other than the expectation to destroy (including life) where the gun is pointed. A gun's purpose is purely to defend life by taking that of another.

Here is where we are different: I will take a life - if I have to in order to defend mine or my family's. I hope I can live my entire life without being presented with the opportunity, because you never know how chance will strike during that opportunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
            shitboner
            I <3 darth.
            My Before/After Pics
            Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

Comment

• Originally posted by wildwabbit View Post
              You are in fact correct. A person should never pull a trigger unless the situation is at the point it is necessary to take a life, including defending one's own. Owning a gun means one should have made the resolve to pull that trigger to take a life should a time come it is necessary to defend a life. One should never pull a trigger on a deadly weapon with anything other than the expectation to destroy (including life) where the gun is pointed. A gun's purpose is purely to defend life by taking that of another.

Here is where we are different: I will take a life - if I have to in order to defend mine or my family's. I hope I can live my entire life without being presented with the opportunity, because you never know how chance will strike during that opportunity.
              I live alone and am not horribly attached to this incarnation. If somebody wants it that bad they are welcome to it.
              Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
              Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
              Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• I smell a downer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                  I smell a downer.
                  piffle just honest. Now if i had family to protect different thing altogether.
                  Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                  Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                  Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by quelsen View Post
                    piffle just honest. Now if i had family to protect different thing altogether.
                    If I were single no kids, I would still own a gun. I would only use it if I absolutely had to though.
                    Georgette

Comment

• More tits, less bullets.
                      PB Stats:
                      Started 5/10/10
                      Starting Weight: 215
                      Current Weight (1/25/11): 180
                      Goal Weight: 160

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                        If I were single no kids, I would still own a gun. I would only use it if I absolutely had to though.
                        I prefer the visceral pleasure of gutting the fucker like a rainbow trout. Tomayto, tomahto?
                        Peak weight on Standard American Diet: 316.8 lbs
                        Initial Weight When Starting Primal: 275 lbs
                        Current weight: 210.8 lbs
                        Goal weight: 220 lbs (or less): MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

The way "ChooseMyPlate.gov" should have looked:
                        ChooseMyPlate

Comment

• Originally posted by keithpowers View Post
                          I prefer the visceral pleasure of gutting the fucker like a rainbow trout. Tomayto, tomahto?
                          True, and I have been known to have a machete behind my bed, but being not quite 5'3" I prefer a .357.
                          Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackcatbone View Post
                            True, and I have been known to have a machete behind my bed, but being not quite 5'3" I prefer a .357.
                            Well, being a six foot knuckledragger does affect the reaction, I suppose. My wife, I hope, would settle for the 16 gauge shotgun next to my nightstand.
                            Peak weight on Standard American Diet: 316.8 lbs
                            Initial Weight When Starting Primal: 275 lbs
                            Current weight: 210.8 lbs
                            Goal weight: 220 lbs (or less): MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

The way "ChooseMyPlate.gov" should have looked:
                            ChooseMyPlate

Comment

• I'm quite happy with having a baseball bat, or a length of lead pipe, at arm's length next to my bed. That is, until I invest in licenses and guns/ammo.
                              Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
                              -- Blaise Pascal

Comment

• Originally posted by Velocity View Post
                                I'm quite happy with having a baseball bat, or a length of lead pipe, at arm's length next to my bed. That is, until I invest in licenses and guns/ammo.
                                Have you considered a .22 revolver? It shoots mag/lr for $139 @ Discount Guns for Sale - Buds Gun Shop
                                Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                                Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                                Current Weight: 235 pounds
                                Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

Working...
                                X