A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol.
    yeah kenn, poorly worded. just sayin' that as a woman, those ads did not convince me that putin rocks. they only convinced me that a handful of russian hot chicks think putin rocks.
    my primal journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• My journal where I attempt to overcome Chrohns and make good food as well

Comment

• Originally posted by davem View Post
        I would need a third hand to handle the skin stretching, straight razor, and then the comb.

Hmmm, a third hand indeed.
        This.

I help my fella with his manscaping, when things 'firm up' down there, it's much easier than when it's all loose and wrinkly.
        My Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by NourishedEm View Post
          This.

I help my fella with his manscaping, when things 'firm up' down there, it's much easier than when it's all loose and wrinkly.
          Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
          Starting Weight: 294 pounds
          Current Weight: 235 pounds
          Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
            Computers don't have balls. If they did, they would say yes I assure you.
            My Journal

Comment

• For you guys that have lower manscaping issues, and well ladies too. Get yourself some Magic Powder creme in the African American hair section and use that for the hairs downstairs. It works with little to no irritation. Been using it for years. Shower gloves work best with that to remove the hairs.
              Georgette

Comment

• Didn't we go through this discussion several pages back?
                People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

• Originally posted by IcarianVX View Post
                  Didn't we go through this discussion several pages back?
                  Possibly. Who knows and who really wants to skim back through 4100 posts to find out?
                  Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                    For you guys that have lower manscaping issues, and well ladies too. Get yourself some Magic Powder creme in the African American hair section and use that for the hairs downstairs. It works with little to no irritation. Been using it for years. Shower gloves work best with that to remove the hairs.
                    So is that like Nair without the toxic smell and skin burning, or does it just assist with the razor?
                    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

So is that like Nair without the toxic smell and skin burning, or does it just assist with the razor?
                      Yes it is a depilatory and it does have a scent but it's not nearly as nauseating as Nair with no burn. DO NOT USE A RAZOR! That will burn like a mofo from what I've been told. Use an old metal spoon or I have found that the loofah shower gloves work way better to remove the hair.
                      Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                        Well the first half of that was all right, until ----
                        You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
                          Maybe.

On the other hand, it's not very manly to give a fuck about how the guy you're killing feels about it. I mean, what kind of wuss cares if the other guy thinks you're not fighting fair? Seems kind of girly to me.

Being an efficient killing machine seems more manly to me than worrying about honor, and glory, and that kind of american idol womanly crap.

I guess it all boils down to cold hard facts, and objective data.

We'll need to do some experiments. See who's the more effective killers.
                          We had a saying in the Corps: "The only fair fight is the fight that you win."

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
                            Well the first half of that was all right, until ----
                            I thought it was funny that they guy was "agreeing" with her, but you could tell that he was annoyed.
                            Reminds me of this:

Comment

I thought it was funny that they guy was "agreeing" with her, but you could tell that he was annoyed.
                              Reminds me of this:

+5 internets

Comment

• Dating Chicks your height or taller? (w/o heels)

Never really dug it myself...

Comment

Working...
                                X