A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chaohinon View Post
    Or another failing empire, just like every civilization in history with a bloated military
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
      and the Norsemen should be tall and muscular with just enough fat to keep them warm (Like me).
      =Lard Ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
        Am I not allowed to give an opinion without being called a troll? .

No.

Now STFU you cocksucking troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
          Kenn,
          I do like that pic... I may not agree with you on other issues, but that is some fantastic chics! And uh, no, I'm not lesbian.
          sigpic My goal pic...

Sugar is a damn drug. It's a sick and evil cycle that I must break permanently. GROKETTE ON!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/JLDesignStudio (My personal designs & creations of quality handcrafted jewelry. Items for grokettes AND groks of all ages.)

Comment

• Originally posted by jenh View Post
            Kenn,
            I do like that pic... I may not agree with you on other issues, but that is some fantastic chics! And uh, no, I'm not lesbian.
            ^This, though I think I am a lesbian, just trapped in a man's body

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
              I am a bull dyke trapped in a man's body for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                Haha. I just happen to be comfortable with saying I think a certain woman is hot and when I think another is WOOF! I hate saying someone is ugly or as a past neighbor - yes - she truly was WOOF. If I were Lesbian, she'd better have no titties (cuz I don't want my partner to have titties) and learn how the hell to use a strap on! But that's actually disturbing now that I type this. I should go shut up now. <foot now in mouth>
                sigpic My goal pic...

Sugar is a damn drug. It's a sick and evil cycle that I must break permanently. GROKETTE ON!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/JLDesignStudio (My personal designs & creations of quality handcrafted jewelry. Items for grokettes AND groks of all ages.)

Comment

• Originally posted by jenh View Post
                  Haha. I just happen to be comfortable with saying I think a certain woman is hot and when I think another is WOOF! I hate saying someone is ugly or as a past neighbor - yes - she truly was WOOF. If I were Lesbian, she'd better have no titties (cuz I don't want my partner to have titties) and learn how the hell to use a strap on! But that's actually disturbing now that I type this. I should go shut up now. <foot now in mouth>
                  Been told by a lot of women lately that I'm hot. Definitely a new territory for me.
                  Georgette

Comment

aren't those the chicks from community?

i think my next aesthetic goal is to look good in the whole thigh-high/suspender getup.

Last edited by Saoirse; 07-21-2011, 11:04 AM.
                    my primal journal:
                    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

Damn is it HOT in here... I know its not the weather... wow... that's quite an engaging piece of art.... btw I'm not a lesbian...but I do LIKE To LOOK at HOT Women and MEN....
                      The most depraved type of human being is the man without a purpose. ~ Ayn Rand
                      What's your purpose? Mine is Optimal Health.

Converted to PB November 2010
                      SW 190lb
                      Leptin Reset Redux (1Sep 2011) SW 170lbs
                      25 Sep 2011 160lbs
                      1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
                      GW ~135lbs
                      5'3"
                      Mother of 2, and wife to a kick ass husband...trying to contain chaos and havoc on a daily basis

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread40609.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post

i think my next aesthetic goal is to look good in the whole thigh-high/suspender getup.
                        ohhh... me too....dh would LOVE That!

SW 190lb
                        25 Sep 2011 160lbs
                        1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
                        GW ~135lbs
                        5'3"
                        Mother of 2, and wife to a kick ass husband...trying to contain chaos and havoc on a daily basis

Comment

• Yes, they are...didnt catch that myself

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post

My husband has enough problems getting a bra off. He'd have to go back to school for something like that.
                            Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                              My husband has enough problems getting a bra off. He'd have to go back to school for something like that.
                              LMAO!!! ohhhh too funny!!! I can picture dh trying to figure it out as well and just ripping panties....

SW 190lb
                              25 Sep 2011 160lbs
                              1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
                              GW ~135lbs
                              5'3"

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                                Get a matching set and wear the panties on the outside. That way you can leave them on during sex. Also, wear them with a tight skirt so he can see the outline.
                                Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

Working...
                                X