A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
    He's been upset with me for over a year over something stupid, but he has been holding out on me for about the past 10 years. He only does it when I start things and due to this, I haven't started anything in about 2 years. I figured if he wants it, he can have it but I'm tired of being turned down all the time.
    Two years is a long time. Maybe it isn't stupid to him? I have no idea what it is. Have you talked to him about it? Maybe there is some deeper issue he's afraid to discuss.
    ~Sandy

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackcatbone View Post
      Oh man, sorry to hear that. That's tough when you have kids, taking the sledgehammer approach doesn't always work. And people think women are the ones that play head games . . . .
      He has a tendency to make me look like the crazy one at times. Last time he tried this in front of a friend of ours, I ended up going off on him and told him to stop airing our dirty laundry in public. Then apologized to our friend and went in the house. This was about 2 weeks ago.
      Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosegin View Post
        Two years is a long time. Maybe it isn't stupid to him? I have no idea what it is. Have you talked to him about it? Maybe there is some deeper issue he's afraid to discuss.
        I haven't started anything sexual with him in 2 years. The ironic part is that has a lot to do with why he's been upset with me for the past year. Its more or less something I said to him drunk that I don't remember saying and I apologized for it and yet he still can't forgive.
        Georgette

Comment

I haven't started anything sexual with him in 2 years. The ironic part is that has a lot to do with why he's been upset with me for the past year. Its more or less something I said to him drunk that I don't remember saying and I apologized for it and yet he still can't forgive.
          Just get drunk again, tell him the opposite of whatever it was you said, and then fuck his brains out. That would work on me.
          Of course, I wouldn't hold onto something for a year. I would do 2 or 3 hate fucks and then forgive. Life's too short to hold a grudge.
          People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

• Originally posted by IcarianVX View Post
            Just get drunk again, tell him the opposite of whatever it was you said, and then fuck his brains out. That would work on me.
            Of course, I wouldn't hold onto something for a year. I would do 2 or 3 hate fucks and then forgive. Life's too short to hold a grudge.
            Hate fucks? Are those like saying "hail Mary's"? I literally cannot have sex drunk anymore. Haven't been able to for 5 years. It makes me feel worse.
            Georgette

Comment

Hate fucks? Are those like saying "hail Mary's"? I literally cannot have sex drunk anymore. Haven't been able to for 5 years. It makes me feel worse.
              Hate fucks have nothing to do with drinking. They are, for all intents and purpose, screwing someone because you are mad at them. You are just taking what you want with no commitment. They are great (usually) because there is no caring about if the other person is getting what they want and all the hangups that could happen if they aren't. Most people use them with ex-es and whatnot, but if you are pissed and horny they can work in relationships.

Sometimes it's good to be selfish. Not often, but sometimes.
              People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

• This thread has been derailed, time to get it back on track...

Last edited by kenn; 06-30-2011, 05:59 PM.
                Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                Current Weight: 235 pounds
                Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                  Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                  Current Weight: 235 pounds
                  Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• My hand went directly to my pants before I even realized it.
                    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

• Meh, blonde chicks are okay... but ... meh...

I like darker haired chicks. Have ya'll seen the new Shakira video... this is quite faptastic!

March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
                      Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Comment

• I know she's kinda older... but DAYUM she still looks good!

March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
                        Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Comment

• Originally posted by thehallowprince View Post
                          I know she's kinda older... but DAYUM she still looks good!
                          Mmm... he's not too bad either!
                          my primal journal:
                          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Where's the red heads?
                            Georgette

Comment

Where's the red heads?
                              Lindsey Lohan's past her prime... other than her I'm not coming up with any natural redheads at the moment...
                              Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
                              -- Blaise Pascal

Comment

• Originally posted by Velocity View Post
                                Lindsey Lohan's past her prime... other than her I'm not coming up with any natural redheads at the moment...
                                She's a blonde now so I don't count her. I know some natural redheads
                                Georgette

Comment

Working...
                                X