A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
    I've never understood the whole withholding sex thing. Makes no sense. Solve the problem and get down to business. Or, if you prefer, get down to business and then solve the problem. It's throwing gas on the forest fire to intertwine sex with marital issues. Oh well, I'll never understand half of what my gender does.
    I'm with you on that. Never done that and don't see a point to it. So the question would then be, why in the hell would a man do it? I've been trying to wrap my head around why my own husband does this. Maybe its due to me having the stronger libido of the 2 of us but still, it's jsut damn confusing.
    Georgette

Comment

• So would being pregnant and wearing vibrams (not quite barefoot) in the kitchen, be more acceptable to paleo/primal feminist?

And withholding sex can be due to declining libido, watching too much Tv, kids running around and or possession.
      My journal where I attempt to overcome Chrohns and make good food as well

Comment

• Originally posted by strom View Post
        So would being pregnant and wearing vibrams (not quite barefoot) in the kitchen, be more acceptable to paleo/primal feminist?

And withholding sex can be due to declining libido, watching too much Tv, kids running around and or possession.
        The first I say why not.

The 2nd, his libido has always been all over the place, he does watch a bit much on the TV, works long hours, he could care less about the kids in this regard and who knows about the last part.
        Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
          No.

That was just me apparently, since I'm the only one who has a fucking nutsack around here.

You girls have fun with your pillow fights or whatever the fuck it is chicks do.
          The biggest myth in the world. I can assure you, we aren't having pillow fights. :P
          ~Sandy

Comment

• Originally posted by strom View Post
            So would being pregnant and wearing vibrams (not quite barefoot) in the kitchen, be more acceptable to paleo/primal feminist?

i prefer barefoot, it's cheaper w/less funk smell.

i don't know what you mean about "possession." i'd never use sex as a reward or punishment, but if i'm really pissed at my husband, there's no way i'm going to let him touch me. i'm sure he doesn't like that, but i don't like being pissed or hurt either.
            my primal journal:
            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
              No.

That was just me apparently, since I'm the only one who has a fucking nutsack around here.

You girls have fun with your pillow fights or whatever the fuck it is chicks do.
              <insert random lesbian joke>
              my primal journal:

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                i don't know what you mean about "possession." i'd never use sex as a reward or punishment, but if i'm really pissed at my husband, there's no way i'm going to let him touch me. i'm sure he doesn't like that, but i don't like being pissed or hurt either.
                This, very much. There's a difference between withholding and not wanting to have sex with someone you're pissed at.
                Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

Exactly, what is the whole possesion idea? If it means you can't go elsewhere for it, well that person has another thing coming.
                  Georgette

Comment

• well that would kind of be the opposite of monogamy. which is fine if that's what you signed up for, but i signed up for monogamy (as did he).
                    my primal journal:

Comment

well that would kind of be the opposite of monogamy. which is fine if that's what you signed up for, but i signed up for monogamy (as did he).
                      Ah, good ol' mono(tono)gamy... how I do not miss thee...
                      Peak weight on Standard American Diet: 316.8 lbs
                      Initial Weight When Starting Primal: 275 lbs
                      Current weight: 210.8 lbs
                      Goal weight: 220 lbs (or less): MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

The way "ChooseMyPlate.gov" should have looked:
                      ChooseMyPlate

Comment

• Originally posted by thehallowprince View Post
                        this is why i feel bad for straight guys... they gotta deal with all the headgames and shit girls pull when all the guy wants is some sexy time! sure, women start out all loving sex and stuff but so many end up using it as tool for blackmail...

thank god for fapping...

I actually make it fairly obvious when i want the sexytime. Like grabbing him by his crotch and leading him to a surface we can...well you get the point.
                        BUT
                        I tend not to act like a straight woman, as i'm pansexual and kind of a nympho...
                        I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                          Exactly, what is the whole possesion idea? If it means you can't go elsewhere for it, well that person has another thing coming.
                          What's the time frame we're talking about? A couple of days? Weeks? Months? I don't generally stay pissed off at someone for more than about a day because if I'm pissed then the issue needs to be dealt with then put to bed. Anything that I would be pissed off about for longer than that is a leaving offense. And the whole approaching one's partner for sex even if they know that said partner is pissed at them? That's a cuttin' offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackcatbone View Post
                            What's the time frame we're talking about? A couple of days? Weeks? Months? I don't generally stay pissed off at someone for more than about a day because if I'm pissed then the issue needs to be dealt with then put to bed. Anything that I would be pissed off about for longer than that is a leaving offense. And the whole approaching one's partner for sex even if they know that said partner is pissed at them? That's a cuttin' offense.
                            He's been upset with me for over a year over something stupid, but he has been holding out on me for about the past 10 years. He only does it when I start things and due to this, I haven't started anything in about 2 years. I figured if he wants it, he can have it but I'm tired of being turned down all the time.
                            Georgette

Comment

He's been upset with me for over a year over something stupid, but he has been holding out on me for about the past 10 years. He only does it when I start things and due to this, I haven't started anything in about 2 years. I figured if he wants it, he can have it but I'm tired of being turned down all the time.
                              Oh man, sorry to hear that. That's tough when you have kids, taking the sledgehammer approach doesn't always work. And people think women are the ones that play head games . . . .

Comment

10 years? There are some deep rooted issues that you 2 need to resolve. 10 years? Holy fuck.
                                I can with hold sex for about 10 minutes. Anything longer than that and my brain takes over and kicks my ass.
                                People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

Working...
                                X