A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
    his wife is a follower, did you not pick up on that?
    Yes, therefore all women are followers . . . this is the implication. That women are ruled by their emotions and that must be brought under control.
    Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosegin View Post
      I enjoy sex as much as he does, and so I wouldn't use it to manipulate him. Trading favors is, IMO, completely different.
      Good to hear. People who use sex as a weapon irk me to no end. Maybe my attitude towards sex just makes me biased, but I can't understand women who use 'putting out' as method to get new shoes and shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosegin View Post
        enjoy sex as much as he does, and so I wouldn't use it to manipulate him. Trading favors is, IMO, completely different.
        I'd do extra chores in exchange for a bj any day and wouldn't think anything of it and you're right trading favors and withholding intimacy are two different things
        Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
        Starting Weight: 294 pounds
        Current Weight: 235 pounds
        Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Your mind reading the implications. His wife likes to follow. That's what attracted her to begin with. When he started supplicating her and raising her up to his level, she did not respond well to it. Most people in general like to follow others. Two leader type of personalities is risky since if one becomes more valueable socially they could potentially trade up. Or start looking down at the other.

And you haven't read that many pua blogs or forums. There are a lot of different approaches to it.
          My journal where I attempt to overcome Chrohns and make good food as well

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
            I'd do extra chores in exchange for a bj any day and wouldn't think anything of it and you're right trading favors and withholding intimacy are two different things
            Agree agree agree. I'd much prefer to give a bj than wash the dishes etc, and if I can convince my hubby to help me out in that way while pleasing him too its a win win for me! (Love bj's though personally...) I don't see the difference between this and me saying "Oh, I cooked dinner, so will you do the dishes?" Works for us...
            My Before/After Pics
            Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

Comment

• doing a "swap" is a little different than doling out rewards, imo. one involves mutual respect while the other doesn't.
              my primal journal:
              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by FairyRae View Post
                I'd much prefer to give a bj than wash the dishes etc,
                Good lord, where were you when I was young and single? My ex-wife wouldn't have traded a bj for one of my kidneys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                  doing a "swap" is a little different than doling out rewards, imo. one involves mutual respect while the other doesn't.
                  to straight men intimacy means physical intimacy
                  Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                  Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                  Current Weight: 235 pounds
                  Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• that may be true, but i have no clue how it relates to my statement.
                    my primal journal:
                    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post

booorrrring! i thought you guys didn't want to talk about relationships and stuff!
                      No.

That was just me apparently, since I'm the only one who has a fucking nutsack around here.

You girls have fun with your pillow fights or whatever the fuck it is chicks do.

Comment

• this is why i feel bad for straight guys... they gotta deal with all the headgames and shit girls pull when all the guy wants is some sexy time! sure, women start out all loving sex and stuff but so many end up using it as tool for blackmail...

thank god for fapping...
                        March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
                        Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Comment

• If you drive a SUV, it's ok to drive on a bumpy road. really it's going to be ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by thehallowprince View Post
                            this is why i feel bad for straight guys... they gotta deal with all the headgames and shit girls pull when all the guy wants is some sexy time! sure, women start out all loving sex and stuff but so many end up using it as tool for blackmail...

thank god for fapping...
                            I've never used sex as a tool for blackmail. Now my husband he'll hold out on me if he's upset with me about anything.
                            Georgette

Comment

• I've never understood the whole withholding sex thing. Makes no sense. Solve the problem and get down to business. Or, if you prefer, get down to business and then solve the problem. It's throwing gas on the forest fire to intertwine sex with marital issues. Oh well, I'll never understand half of what my gender does.
                              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
                                That's the nature of internet message boards. The loud and crazy people have the most exposure and so they taint the overall message. It's the same on here. Is it any wonder why the newbs think the PB is all about eating tons of meat and zero carbs these days?
                                Originally posted by Blackcatbone View Post
                                That's not just some message board, that's one of the PUA blogs.
                                Internet blog, internet message board, same thing: a place to express one's opinion with a certain degree of anonymity. As I was saying to Saoirse, the men who have the most to talk about regarding pickup are usually the ones who are hung up on technique and who tend to start to see women as machines. There are many more "enlightened" PUAs who don't post anything. Probably because they have exciting, fulfilling lives and don't spend that much time on the internet.
                                You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Working...
                                X