Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    Sweet. Talk Beany to me, baby.

Also, if the nitpicking and repetition bother you, why do you keep coming back for more? Over and over? And over?
    cause the other threads on the board are variations of the same 3 questions. and i'm a woman so i have to butt in everywhere. and make unnecessary and unwanted commentary. because i assume that my boobs will make men interested in what i have to say.

for real tho. for real. i don't want to show mai tits, they shrunk to a C and i'm very self concious about their smallness D:

and.... MY pussy is SOOOOOO tight, when you throw a hot dog in there it whistles

you're welcome

i think i covered all the relevant bits
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• hmm... i don't get it. maybe it's time for bed.

hermes' dick is so big, the pope has blessed it.

my primal journal:
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• My dicks so big it crosses the international date line when erect
        Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
        Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
        Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• My dick is so big that for costume parties, I just throw it over my shoulder and go as a gas pump.
          Randal
          AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
          Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
          http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

• my dick is so big I stood in for the Washington monument while it was under reconstuction
            Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
            Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
            Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• My dick is so big yo' mama had to grow a mustache to hide the stretchmarks.
              Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• Teabagged or dick slapped to the face? What do women prefer?

Boner photobombs.

http://thisisphotobomb.memebase.com/tag/boner/
                My journal where I attempt to overcome Chrohns and make good food as well

Comment

• Originally posted by strom View Post
                  The guy would make a hot girl. Very girly face. I saw a man like that before which I wasn't sure what gender he was. Wouldn't raising your kids this way be child abuse? Rosegin will probably disagree.
                  I think children should be free to express themselves in whatever manner they choose. I don't force my daughters to wear dresses or my sons to play with trucks. I don't dress my sons in frilly clothes and paint their nails against their will. Experimenting and dressing up are natural, NORMAL parts of childhood and I embrace that. If my children are gay, I'll march in the parades with them. If they are straight, I'll support that. I won't support or condone intolerance toward those who are different, no matter HOW they are different.

It's not child abuse to let your children be free to be themselves. Nobody says that boys MUST wear blue and girls MUST wear pink, and really, those ideas are VERY new, even in our culture.

When Did Girls Start Wearing Pink? | Arts & Culture | Smithsonian Magazine
                  ~Sandy

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                    It is impossible to raise a kid that way. The close family know the gender. The kid will too. I would not expect him/her to be quiet about it.

Grocery store...

Random Person: Oh, what a cute little uh...boy?
                    Mom: Our child's gender is a secret. We don't think it is rig...
                    Kid: I'm a girl! Not a boy!
                    Mom: Honey, shush, momma is trying to make a point. You can have an imaginary penis if you want one...
                    That family has said that they are letting the CHILD choose when to tell others his/her sex. Gender doesn't equal sex. They aren't always the same thing. From the time we know whether our child is a boy or a girl we are bombarded with ideas about what it means to be a boy or what it means to be a girl. This family is taking that pressure off their child and letting him/her be who he/she is.
                    ~Sandy

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                      proof?

Now that it isn't there is really no point in getting married for the most part
                      There are lots of reasons to get married. Insurance, the right to choose what happens to my spouse if he becomes ill, and vice versa, the commitment. It's not just a piece of paper to everyone.
                      ~Sandy

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosegin View Post
                        I think children should be free to express themselves in whatever manner they choose.
                        What if they choose to be like darthfriendly?
                        In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                          What if they choose to be like darthfriendly?
                          Well, then that means I failed. lol J/K I just want them to be happy, nice, well-adjusted people who care about others. I don't really know Darthfriendly and I'd venture to guess that everything isn't as it seems with his internet persona.
                          ~Sandy

Comment

• While women, like men, are mostly similiar in size (sexually speaking), just like men there are exceptions. One lady I went out with felt like you were waiving your dick around in a warm room. The lady i dated immediatley after was so tight I had a hard time getting in - even on seconds she was extremely tight.
                            I'm sure some of you have similiar stories

Comment

• maybe HE'S A CHICK!
                              my primal journal:
                              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Yes, darthfriendly is an innocent catholic schoolgirl. She wears a uniform and is spanked by the nuns regularly.

I had to start thinking of catholic schoolgirls....... Back to teh pr0ns.
                                In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Working...
                                X