A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    If you don't like Merka move to afghanistan ya crybabies!

Wah wah, the feminist progressives made me wear a federally funded frilly sequinned miniskirt wah!

MAN UP BITCHES!

Shit, you'd think that none of you were smart enough to go to law school, and learn how to litigate out of this shit. Sissies.
    *snort*
    my primal journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• I may have figured out why I hate most of the threads on this forum. Now that I know what is required in order to be healthy, it all seems so simple and such a no-brainer that I figure I must have been a genuine bonehead to not figure it out earlier. Eat unprocessed, natural food as much as possible, and move around a lot. You get to fill in all the details based on your life and body. For that, we need a 200-some page book, a cook book, and a fitness guide? How retarded are we?
      You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackcatbone View Post
        Yes Kenn, that's what I said . . . As in economic and social survival.
        proof?
        Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
        Starting Weight: 294 pounds
        Current Weight: 235 pounds
        Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
          proof?
          Pick up a fucking book.
          Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

Pick up a fucking book.
            Rather unsafe. They tend to bite while in heat. Though it is worse to leave them alone. You walk out on a couple of fucking books and come home to a library.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
              Rather unsafe. They tend to bite while in heat. Though it is worse to leave them alone. You walk out on a couple of fucking books and come home to a library.
              And if you're drunk enough you might wake up with paper cuts in some very delicate locations.

Comment

And if you're drunk enough you might wake up with paper cuts in some very delicate locations.
                That was one time and I was in college so...I mean...

Comment

That was one time and I was in college so...I mean...
                  Who says you don't learn anything in school . . .

Comment

Who says you don't learn anything in school . . .
                    Osmosis is a great teacher.

Comment

Pick up a fucking book.
                      I'm asking you to provide proof to backup your points

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                        I'm asking you to provide proof to backup your points
                        What exactly do you want proof of? The fact that women had a hard time supporting themselves up until around 40 years ago? That divorced women were shunned if they could get a divorce at all?

Comment

What exactly do you want proof of? The fact that women had a hard time supporting themselves up until around 40 years ago? That divorced women were shunned if they could get a divorce at all?
                          you said they couldn't survive, having a hard time supporting themselves isn't "couldn't survive", I asked my aunts who were born in the 20s and 30s if your statement is true they said no, so either your point is they couldn't survive or they had a hard time, those two concepts are completely different. Heck two of my aunts were managers in the 50s (not by nepotism either) another was an accountant so it wasn't all doom and gloom.

not all divorced women were shunned, your books and literature like to pack everything in perfect little sellable packages that society was evil towards women until they freed from male oppression and found all the happiness and wealth they were searching for against the patriarchy they've been enslaved by since the dawn of time.

so yes, I ask you for proof, studies and statistics that support your ideals and assumptions combined with revisionist history taught by claptrap ideologues who cherry pick history to write stories that fit their desired view of the world. your reliance on "everyone knows" type of thought is the exact thing that I thought that being primal was about not being.
                          Last edited by kenn; 06-25-2011, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• anecdotally i never personally knew anyone divorced while i was agonizing with the decision to divorce myself. I live in the south and they love to ostracize.

social norms change
                            there was a time when women could not work outside of specific areas ( think prostitution ) in the 60's this began to change into the societal norms that would last until the early 90's.

things have changed again.

to be honest i think we have given it too much thought and rather than finding an organic balance we have tipped the scaled in favor of certain groups.

I wonder if we are seeing the backlash or if that is still to come.
                            Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                            Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                            Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by quelsen View Post
                              anecdotally i never personally knew anyone divorced while i was agonizing with the decision to divorce myself. I live in the south and they love to ostracize.

social norms change
                              there was a time when women could not work outside of specific areas ( think prostitution ) in the 60's this began to change into the societal norms that would last until the early 90's. .
                              read my post above, this is the exact type of bs thinking that relies on "well everyone knows" when no one actually finds out about the eras

Comment

Though it is worse to leave them alone. You walk out on a couple of fucking books and come home to a library.
                                Har.

Comment

Working...
                                X