A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
    It seems to me marriage is a contract. If a 16 year old can sign that I fail to see why a pre-nup would be different. Of course, this is the American legal system so yeah, nvm.
    no tort reform FTW! not
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
      no tort reform FTW! not
      Hey, it isn't like trial lawyers donate tons of cash to political campaigns...oh, wait....

Comment

• Wierd news: My sister is friends with a young female version of me.
        Seriously, she's violent, has the same sense of humour and has an identical childhood story. Except, you know, she's a girl. Wierd.
        In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
          Hey, it isn't like trial lawyers donate tons of cash to political campaigns...oh, wait....
          Read Taken Into Custody by Stephen Baskerville if you want to see just how deep the rabbit hole goes...
          Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
          -- Blaise Pascal

Comment

• Originally posted by Velocity View Post
            Read Taken Into Custody by Stephen Baskerville if you want to see just how deep the rabbit hole goes...
            It's not that deep, you stick your rabbit in her hole et voila, you're broke and probably homeless.
            In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
              Just goes to show that tits can ruin a man financially
              well if tits were part of the decision, then really it's a dick that can ruin a man financially.

totally unrelated:

my primal journal:
              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• What's with the tranny?

Comment

• it's weird al making a parody of lady gaga.
                  my primal journal:

Comment

• equal rights amendment strikes back!

Wal-Mart | Equal Rights Amendment | Supreme Court Decision | The Daily Caller
                    My journal where I attempt to overcome Chrohns and make good food as well

Comment

• *yawn*
                      my primal journal:

Comment

• Originally posted by strom View Post
                        ERA is the worst crap ever, thank goodness Phyllis Schlafly was smart enough to lead the charge against it, we'll need more people to stand against it, because it will do so much more damage to this country

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                          ERA is the worst crap ever, thank goodness Phyllis Schlafly was smart enough to lead the charge against it, we'll need more people to stand against it, because it will do so much more damage to this country
                          So Kenn (and anyone else that cares to answer) exactly what form, what era of marital/gender bliss are you hearkening to?
                          Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackcatbone View Post
                            So Kenn (and anyone else that cares to answer) exactly what form, what era of marital/gender bliss are you hearkening to?
                            I don't believe marital bliss exists. It's lies, all lies I tell ya!
                            Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                              I don't believe marital bliss exists. It's lies, all lies I tell ya!
                              Indeed, I agree. I'm just kinda curious as to what state of domesticity is supposed to be better.
                              Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                                Wierd news: My sister is friends with a young female version of me.
                                Seriously, she's violent, has the same sense of humour and has an identical childhood story. Except, you know, she's a girl. Wierd.
                                You gotta tap that.
                                People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

Working...
                                X