A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by strom View Post
    Its the other way around. And I was correct about you. Neck is choke proof unless you know jew-jitsu.
    I'm not a Jew ... I'm a jap

Comment

• I prefer a man that's down for anything... maybe except the whole wearing a diaper and crawl around like a baby... that's a little odd for me

Comment

• I'm the jew. The jui/jew-jitsu lion choke is the only choke that really works, and that a woman could do to me. I would escape that unless tired.

JAP= jewish american princess. Jap used to be a slur for Japanese. Now its probably some sort of tentacle dildo comment is a slur for Japanese. Or beta samurais?
        My journal where I attempt to overcome Chrohns and make good food as well

Comment

• btw kenn, i ask you how you define a certain word because i want to know how YOU define that word. we all have slightly different perspectives on things, it's helpful to the conversation to know exactly what perspective the other person has. it's not because i don't know how to google or wiki something.
          my primal journal:
          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
            if you're claiming that nawalt is a scotsman fallacy, you're wrong. i'm claiming that the original idea (all women are bitches) is wrong, and i've said that from the start.
            I said it goes with, not that it is the same as
            Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
            Starting Weight: 294 pounds
            Current Weight: 235 pounds
            Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by strom View Post
              I'm the jew. The jui/jew-jitsu lion choke is the only choke that really works, and that a woman could do to me. I would escape that unless tired.

JAP= jewish american princess. Jap used to be a slur for Japanese. Now its probably some sort of tentacle dildo comment is a slur for Japanese. Or beta samurais?
              Sure.. why not .. sounds good to me... as long as there is plenty of choking and smacking...

Comment

btw kenn, i ask you how you define a certain word because i want to know how YOU define that word. we all have slightly different perspectives on things, it's helpful to the conversation to know exactly what perspective the other person has. it's not because i don't know how to google or wiki something.
                what word?

Comment

• In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• what about David Carradine who likes to choke himself? I can see how that can be erotic...

Comment

• ok, time has passed and it's time to talk about some more hairy balls.... shaving of the balls... smooth balls.. big balls... little balls... uni- ball....

Comment

• "scotsman fallacy" or any other term you introduce.

how does "it" "go with" the scotsman fallacy? i don't think you're really make sense here.
                        my primal journal:

Comment

"scotsman fallacy" or any other term you introduce.

how does "it" "go with" the scotsman fallacy? i don't think you're really make sense here.
                          I am expected to explain everything in detail in my own words, despite I can find people who have explained more clearly than I can in the time that it takes me re-search them? come on, I don't demand the same of you

Comment

• no, i expect you to explain your perspective clearly. i can't read your mind (man you're acting a lot like those "bitches" you hate).
                            my primal journal:

Comment

no, i expect you to explain your perspective clearly. i can't read your mind (man you're acting a lot like those "bitches" you hate).

Comment

• Kenn, you're alot less coherent lately. half the stuff you say is gibberish.
                                In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Working...
                                X