Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Chaohinon View Post
    So you see a male castration conspiracy in a freaking sci fi show, and I'm the one with problems?

    If women are out to get you, it's probably because you've been parking your junk in the wrong ones.
    You don't pick up on patterns very well do you?

    I never said women were out to get me, again, I didn't write the article
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

    Comment


    • And you clearly didn't pay attention to the entire story arc focusing on how Starbuck's batshit, abusive mother drove her kind of insane. Starbuck is a cigar-smoking, fist-fighting "tough guy" because she's internalized her mother's abuse and pretty much shut down her empathic pathways.

      If anything, this deals a blow to women by exposing how the mother-child relationship is responsible for fucking up so many people.
      “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Chaohinon View Post
        If anything, this deals a blow to women by exposing how the mother-child relationship is responsible for fucking up so many people.
        Ding ding ding. Winning point of the day.
        Georgette

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Chaohinon View Post

          If anything, this deals a blow to women by exposing how the mother-child relationship is responsible for fucking up so many people.
          women are more often than men the abuser of children, it's not a little known fact
          Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
          Starting Weight: 294 pounds
          Current Weight: 235 pounds
          Goal Weight: 195 pounds

          Comment


          • Originally posted by kenn View Post
            women are more often than men the abuser of children, it's not a little known fact
            This is why I do my damndest to not be like my mother.
            Georgette

            Comment


            • Originally posted by geostump View Post
              This is why I do my damndest to not be like my mother.
              What sucks is that feminists and women's rights groups have worked so endlessly to ensure that when women allege abuse of children the men are denied rights as fathers. There is no logically reason why women should go to the mother automatically (practically) in cases of divorce.
              Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
              Starting Weight: 294 pounds
              Current Weight: 235 pounds
              Goal Weight: 195 pounds

              Comment


              • Originally posted by kenn View Post
                women are more often than men the abuser of children, it's not a little known fact
                see that, that's not the point I was trying to make

                “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

                Comment


                • Originally posted by kenn View Post
                  One can quickly surmise what a problem the original Starbuck created for the re-imaginators. Starbuck was all charm and humor and flirting without an angry bone in his womanizing body. Yes, he was definitely “female driven,” but not in the politically correct ways of Re-imagined Television. What to do, wondered the Re-imaginators? Keep him as he was, with a twinkle in his eye, a stogie in his mouth and a girl in every galaxy? This could not be.

                  Big Hollywood » Blog Archive » Lt. Starbuck … Lost In Castration.
                  And let's not forget the Face. From smooth ladies man to Biel's bitch. Other than that the A-team movie was alright, even if it didn't live up to the tv show's legacy.
                  In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Chaohinon View Post
                    I am a white knight and proud of it
                    we all know
                    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                    Current Weight: 235 pounds
                    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                      And let's not forget the Face. From smooth ladies man to Biel's bitch. Other than that the A-team movie was alright, even if it didn't live up to the tv show's legacy.
                      Gone with the Wind is some of the trashiest romance stuff ever, but it teaches a valuable lesson about hypergamy and reinforces that it doesn't work like our entertainment industry likes to portray it. There are so many divorcee movies where they feed people crap that life is better after divorce and you find yourself or some other junk.
                      Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                      Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                      Current Weight: 235 pounds
                      Goal Weight: 195 pounds

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by kenn View Post
                        There is no logically reason why women should go to the mother automatically (practically) in cases of divorce.
                        I'm hoping you mean children going to the mother because women going to the mother is awkward at best. And yes, I do agree with what you were trying to say. Sometimes the father is the better parent of the 2.

                        On that subject, even though my father had a terminal disease, when he died, I secretly wished that it was my mother who died and that he miracuously got better. Damn fairytales.
                        Georgette

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by geostump View Post
                          I'm hoping you mean children going to the mother because women going to the mother is awkward at best. And yes, I do agree with what you were trying to say. Sometimes the father is the better parent of the 2.

                          On that subject, even though my father had a terminal disease, when he died, I secretly wished that it was my mother who died and that he miracuously got better. Damn fairytales.
                          yes, thank you

                          men who have been cuckolded and know about it, find it very difficult to leave the children
                          Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                          Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                          Current Weight: 235 pounds
                          Goal Weight: 195 pounds

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                            and i guess i go out of my way to avoid anything the media has to say. i remember the farce of the last primaries.
                            CNN did an online poll and Paul received 75% of the votes, CNN reported that he received 0% of the votes

                            The media are going out of their like never before to sideline him, he's dangerous to the status quo
                            Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                            Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                            Current Weight: 235 pounds
                            Goal Weight: 195 pounds

                            Comment


                            • Comment


                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X