A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chaohinon View Post
    So you see a male castration conspiracy in a freaking sci fi show, and I'm the one with problems?

If women are out to get you, it's probably because you've been parking your junk in the wrong ones.
    You don't pick up on patterns very well do you?

I never said women were out to get me, again, I didn't write the article
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• And you clearly didn't pay attention to the entire story arc focusing on how Starbuck's batshit, abusive mother drove her kind of insane. Starbuck is a cigar-smoking, fist-fighting "tough guy" because she's internalized her mother's abuse and pretty much shut down her empathic pathways.

If anything, this deals a blow to women by exposing how the mother-child relationship is responsible for fucking up so many people.
      “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Comment

If anything, this deals a blow to women by exposing how the mother-child relationship is responsible for fucking up so many people.
        Ding ding ding. Winning point of the day.
        Georgette

Comment

women are more often than men the abuser of children, it's not a little known fact

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
            women are more often than men the abuser of children, it's not a little known fact
            This is why I do my damndest to not be like my mother.
            Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
              This is why I do my damndest to not be like my mother.
              What sucks is that feminists and women's rights groups have worked so endlessly to ensure that when women allege abuse of children the men are denied rights as fathers. There is no logically reason why women should go to the mother automatically (practically) in cases of divorce.

Comment

see that, that's not the point I was trying to make

“The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Comment

One can quickly surmise what a problem the original Starbuck created for the re-imaginators. Starbuck was all charm and humor and flirting without an angry bone in his womanizing body. Yes, he was definitely “female driven,” but not in the politically correct ways of Re-imagined Television. What to do, wondered the Re-imaginators? Keep him as he was, with a twinkle in his eye, a stogie in his mouth and a girl in every galaxy? This could not be.

Big Hollywood » Blog Archive » Lt. Starbuck … Lost In Castration.
                  And let's not forget the Face. From smooth ladies man to Biel's bitch. Other than that the A-team movie was alright, even if it didn't live up to the tv show's legacy.
                  In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

I am a white knight and proud of it
                    we all know

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                      And let's not forget the Face. From smooth ladies man to Biel's bitch. Other than that the A-team movie was alright, even if it didn't live up to the tv show's legacy.
                      Gone with the Wind is some of the trashiest romance stuff ever, but it teaches a valuable lesson about hypergamy and reinforces that it doesn't work like our entertainment industry likes to portray it. There are so many divorcee movies where they feed people crap that life is better after divorce and you find yourself or some other junk.

Comment

There is no logically reason why women should go to the mother automatically (practically) in cases of divorce.
                        I'm hoping you mean children going to the mother because women going to the mother is awkward at best. And yes, I do agree with what you were trying to say. Sometimes the father is the better parent of the 2.

On that subject, even though my father had a terminal disease, when he died, I secretly wished that it was my mother who died and that he miracuously got better. Damn fairytales.
                        Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                          I'm hoping you mean children going to the mother because women going to the mother is awkward at best. And yes, I do agree with what you were trying to say. Sometimes the father is the better parent of the 2.

On that subject, even though my father had a terminal disease, when he died, I secretly wished that it was my mother who died and that he miracuously got better. Damn fairytales.
                          yes, thank you

men who have been cuckolded and know about it, find it very difficult to leave the children

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                            and i guess i go out of my way to avoid anything the media has to say. i remember the farce of the last primaries.
                            CNN did an online poll and Paul received 75% of the votes, CNN reported that he received 0% of the votes

The media are going out of their like never before to sideline him, he's dangerous to the status quo

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X