Current Weight: 235 pounds
      Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• monica bellucci

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
          Battlestar Galactica remake was stupid
          Agreed
          In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by atestforecho View Post

I'd so bone Eva Mendes
            I'd go to the dark side for her.
            Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
              Agreed
              My main beef is that they had an idea for a pilot, the 1st season and a couple episodes for the second season after that they just frakking winged it

And all the men are indecisive and bumbling and the women are confident and decisive
              Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
              Starting Weight: 294 pounds

Comment

My main beef is that they had an idea for a pilot, the 1st season and a couple episodes for the second season after that they just frakking winged it

And all the men are indecisive and bumbling and the women are confident and decisive
                I got annoyed when the Admiral didn't die and how they all kept disobeying orders, especially Apollo, and not a damned thing was done about it. I would have shot his ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                  I got annoyed when the Admiral didn't die and how they all kept disobeying orders, especially Apollo, and not a damned thing was done about it. I would have shot his ass.
                  He was too handsome if they got rid of him, there would be no eye candy for people who like men

Comment

Battlestar Galactica remake was stupid

Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                    Agreed
                    “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Comment

• Talk about your see through shirts/shorts.
                      http://plus613.net/image/7270
                      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post

I like shooting asses too

Comment

are you kidding me? saul, dr. cottle, the admiral, helo, gaeta?? all strong male characters. otoh, kara thrace was your archetypal bitch. she's just more manly because that character was originally a man. i think you were too focused on all the hot chicks to notice what the men were doing.

personally, apollo was too much of a pretty boy for my tastes, helo is more my type.
                          my primal journal:
                          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                            are you kidding me? saul, dr. cottle, the admiral, helo, gaeta?? all strong male characters. otoh, kara thrace was your archetypal bitch. she's just more manly because that character was originally a man. i think you were too focused on all the hot chicks to notice what the men were doing.

personally, apollo was too much of a pretty boy for my tastes, helo is more my type.

One thing is certain. In the new un-imagined, re-imagined world of “Battlestar Galactica” everything is female driven. The male characters, from Adama on down, are confused, weak and wracked with indecision, while the female characters are decisive, bold, angry as hell, puffing cigars (gasp!) and not about to take it any more.

One can quickly surmise what a problem the original Starbuck created for the re-imaginators. Starbuck was all charm and humor and flirting without an angry bone in his womanizing body. Yes, he was definitely “female driven,” but not in the politically correct ways of Re-imagined Television. What to do, wondered the Re-imaginators? Keep him as he was, with a twinkle in his eye, a stogie in his mouth and a girl in every galaxy? This could not be.

The best minds in the world of un-imagination doubled their intake of Double Soy Latte’s as they gathered in their smoke-free offices to curse the day that this chauvinistic Viper Pilot was allowed to be. But never under-estimate the power of the un-imaginative mind when it encounters an obstacle (character) it subconsciously loathes. ”Re-inspiration” struck. Starbuck would go the way of most men in today’s society. Starbuck would become “Stardoe.”

Big Hollywood » Blog Archive » Lt. Starbuck … Lost In Castration.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaohinon View Post
                              [IMG]*sniP*
                              dude, it sucked, they had no plan for what they were doing, they just winged it and it shows

Comment

• So you see a male castration conspiracy in a freaking sci fi show, and I'm the one with problems?

If women are out to get you, it's probably because you've been parking your junk in the wrong ones.
                                “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Comment

Working...
                                X