Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
    totally missed it. i didn't realize he's running again.
    The media go out of their way to avoid mentioning him at every opportunity
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

    Comment


    • Originally posted by kenn View Post
      Ron Paul did awesome!
      He did all right. Maybe the best overall in terms of answers given, but he was rather evasive/unclear when given the question about providing health care to an illegal immigrant(s).

      It was pretty comical on the follow-up show. All of Anderson Cooper's panel said stuff like, "Mitt Romney looked presidential." They gave very little attention to his actual answers, yet essentially declared him the winner because he'd come into the debate ahead and didn't suffer any real attacks. And everyone was laudatory of Rep. Bachmann, who at times did a bunch of talk without giving an answer.

      There was one moment when a down-the-line question was given about whether there should be a constitutional amendment declaring marriage to be between a man and a woman. It was very interesting. Several candidates said they'd introduce it; a couple said it should be a state issue. Only Rep. Paul was of the opinion that the government shouldn't be involved in marriage, that it should remain an issue in the churches and private life.
      Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

      For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
      -- Blaise Pascal

      Comment


      • Originally posted by kenn View Post
        The media go out of their way to avoid mentioning him at every opportunity
        This has been very noticeable... There's a video on YouTube with a collection of news clips that are blatantly dismissive of Rep. Paul (and his supporters), questioning electability, intimating a conspiracy or ballot-stuffing in post-debate polling, etc. Even just earlier this year, FOX News pulled this stunt (see related videos for more):



        He has the economic issues very well cornered, and much of his platform spiderwebs off that central issue. But the problem is that he knows about it; the Masters of Puppets don't like that and will try to keep him away from the Oval Office, and what better way than by marginalization?
        Last edited by Velocity; 06-14-2011, 05:20 AM.
        Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

        For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
        -- Blaise Pascal

        Comment


        • Oh I don't know.

          Can Mittens say he's been in a movie?

          Originally posted by kenn View Post
          The media go out of their way to avoid mentioning him at every opportunity

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post


            Yesterday, 1,130m elevation gain over 3.6 km, on an empty stomach.

            People who snack are just silly.


            Also my quads hurt today.
            That is fucking gorgeous. The foot that is.
            Georgette

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Velocity View Post
              He did all right. Maybe the best overall in terms of answers given, but he was rather evasive/unclear when given the question about providing health care to an illegal immigrant(s).

              It was pretty comical on the follow-up show. All of Anderson Cooper's panel said stuff like, "Mitt Romney looked presidential." They gave very little attention to his actual answers, yet essentially declared him the winner because he'd come into the debate ahead and didn't suffer any real attacks. And everyone was laudatory of Rep. Bachmann, who at times did a bunch of talk without giving an answer.

              There was one moment when a down-the-line question was given about whether there should be a constitutional amendment declaring marriage to be between a man and a woman. It was very interesting. Several candidates said they'd introduce it; a couple said it should be a state issue. Only Rep. Paul was of the opinion that the government shouldn't be involved in marriage, that it should remain an issue in the churches and private life.
              Carroll Quigley:

              The goals of the CFR is best described by its very own members. Bill Clinton's Georgetown mentor and CFR member Carroll Quigley states: “The Council on Foreign Relations is the American branch of a society which originated in England... (and) ...believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one world rule established.”. Quigley differs from many of his CFR colleagues in that he believes their plan for a new world order should be more publicly disclosed. In his book Tragedy and Hope, Quigley concedes he is unique among his peers in that he believes the new world order plan of global government's “role in history is significant enough to be known”.

              Quigley also admits that the two-party system allows for both groups to be controlled at the highest level but operate like bitter rivals. As Quigley says, this gives the voters the chance to “throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound of extreme shifts in policy.”. Controlling Washington elite allowed private central banks to “dominate the political system... ...and economy of world as a whole” and implement a new system of “feudalist fashion” through “secret agreements”. Although he believes the CFR's intentions should be more public, Quigley understands the average person doesn't understand feudalism or serfdom and will never read his book.
              Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
              Starting Weight: 294 pounds
              Current Weight: 235 pounds
              Goal Weight: 195 pounds

              Comment


              • Kenn the cynical realist accepts these arguments as truth. the question is given the system what can we do about it.

                anyone who reads just a bit knows that the US government is simply a brittish crown susidiary, like 99% of the rest of the world.

                I think it is hilarious that most people today have completely forgotten that the queen owns the entire island lock stock and barrell. and that parlament serves only at her roayl behest no matter what it looks like to the outside.

                and we all fall under maritime law and are all slaves to the Brittish crown...


                But.... i live better than the rest of the planet.
                so HBDC
                Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

                Predator not Prey
                Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

                CW 315 | SW 506
                Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66


                Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

                Comment


                • Originally posted by kenn View Post
                  The media go out of their way to avoid mentioning him at every opportunity
                  and i guess i go out of my way to avoid anything the media has to say. i remember the farce of the last primaries.
                  my primal journal:
                  http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by quelsen View Post
                    kenn the cynical realist accepts these arguments as truth. The question is given the system what can we do about it.

                    Anyone who reads just a bit knows that the us government is simply a brittish crown susidiary, like 99% of the rest of the world.

                    I think it is hilarious that most people today have completely forgotten that the queen owns the entire island lock stock and barrell. And that parlament serves only at her roayl behest no matter what it looks like to the outside.

                    And we all fall under maritime law and are all slaves to the brittish crown...


                    But.... I live better than the rest of the planet.
                    So hbdc
                    u.c.c. - article 1-1-207
                    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                    Current Weight: 235 pounds
                    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

                    Comment


                    • Exactly, we are all chattel
                      Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

                      Predator not Prey
                      Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

                      CW 315 | SW 506
                      Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66


                      Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

                      Comment


                      • Man, I feel so manly today.

                        Comment


                        • Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                          Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                          Current Weight: 235 pounds
                          Goal Weight: 195 pounds

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by quelsen View Post
                            Kenn the cynical realist accepts these arguments as truth. the question is given the system what can we do about it.

                            anyone who reads just a bit knows that the US government is simply a brittish crown susidiary, like 99% of the rest of the world.

                            I think it is hilarious that most people today have completely forgotten that the queen owns the entire island lock stock and barrell. and that parlament serves only at her roayl behest no matter what it looks like to the outside.

                            and we all fall under maritime law and are all slaves to the Brittish crown...


                            But.... i live better than the rest of the planet.
                            so HBDC
                            I'm impressed you put so much conspiracy theory in one post
                            Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                            Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                            Current Weight: 235 pounds
                            Goal Weight: 195 pounds

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by kenn View Post
                              I'm impressed you put so much conspiracy theory in one post
                              we aim to please
                              Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

                              Predator not Prey
                              Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

                              CW 315 | SW 506
                              Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66


                              Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by kenn View Post
                                I'm impressed you put so much conspiracy theory in one post
                                Psssh, there was not even one word about the queen's missing birth certificate or how Sir Francis Drake drove his ship into the twin towers. Amateur.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X