Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Velocity View Post
    The four ways a woman will insult a man:

    1) Penis size
    2) Question his masculinity
    3) Insult his mother (or insinuate having issues with the mother)
    4) Attack past relationships (or lack thereof)

    Congratulations, you filled two in one sentence. Please register for Creativity 101.
    The best way to insult a man, which goes in conjunction with 1 & 2 is tell him how bad he is in the sack.
    Georgette

    Comment


    • Originally posted by geostump View Post
      The best way to insult a man, which goes in conjunction with 1 & 2 is tell him how bad he is in the sack.
      I lumped that in with #2, but can see where it can be construed as a different entity altogether. Either way it's still not that creative.
      Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

      For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
      -- Blaise Pascal

      Comment


      • you cannot insult a man who knows he is awesome.

        If someone was to try with me i woudl simply laugh it off I am phenominal and anyone that says different was not there at the time
        Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

        Predator not Prey
        Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

        CW 315 | SW 506
        Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66


        Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Velocity View Post
          I lumped that in with #2, but can see where it can be construed as a different entity altogether. Either way it's still not that creative.
          It's not creative but apparently highly effective. Plus, I was drunk at the time and I don't remember saying it. Really difficult to apologize for something said when you don't remember saying it yet its the truth.
          Georgette

          Comment


          • Originally posted by quelsen View Post
            you cannot insult a man who knows he is awesome.

            If someone was to try with me i woudl simply laugh it off I am phenominal and anyone that says different was not there at the time
            He considers himself very awesome and he was depressed for a week.
            Georgette

            Comment


            • Originally posted by geostump View Post
              He considers himself very awesome and he was depressed for a week.
              then he doesnt know he is awesome...


              dont Think you are Know you are....


              i was being genreal however and not specific
              Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

              Predator not Prey
              Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

              CW 315 | SW 506
              Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66


              Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

              Comment


              • Originally posted by quelsen View Post
                then he doesnt know he is awesome...


                dont Think you are Know you are....


                i was being genreal however and not specific
                Seemingly, he's forgotten this as I'm still with the guy. And he KNOWS he's awesome. However, I have suspicions against said awesomeness.
                Georgette

                Comment


                • I know I'm awesome because I'm descended from both this guy Cú Chulainn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and this guy Sigurd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia on my mother's and father's side, respectively.
                  That's pure awesome on both sides of my family, which can only result in pure awesome.
                  In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                    I know I'm awesome because I'm descended from both this guy Cú Chulainn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and this guy Sigurd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia on my mother's and father's side, respectively.
                    That's pure awesome on both sides of my family, which can only result in pure awesome.
                    Not until you've actually seen, and touched Vag.

                    Comment


                    • Instead of doing laundry, I just bought new clothes.

                      Gotcher manly right here.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
                        Not until you've actually seen, and touched Vag.
                        bwahahaha!! isn't that sort of the epitome of gender-dependent awesomeness? being able to touch the vulnerable bits of the other gender?
                        my primal journal:
                        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by quelsen View Post

                          ..... I am phenominal ........
                          At everything except spelling.
                          People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by IcarianVX View Post
                            At everything except spelling.
                            spelling so pre-computers
                            Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                            Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                            Current Weight: 235 pounds
                            Goal Weight: 195 pounds

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by IcarianVX View Post
                              At everything except spelling.
                              words are an inexact science at best anyway
                              Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

                              Predator not Prey
                              Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

                              CW 315 | SW 506
                              Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66


                              Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by quelsen View Post
                                words are an inexact science at best anyway
                                the nice thing about the english language is that there is no registrar so as long as the words communicate your thoughts the spelling and grammar really don't matter
                                Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                                Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                                Current Weight: 235 pounds
                                Goal Weight: 195 pounds

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X