No announcement yet.

A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But then again, I'm the type that almost anything turns me on, not just one thing. You'd figure after 15 years with someone...maybe I'm just asking too much?
    Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
      Rope, it has so many uses.

Originally posted by Blackcatbone
      RAPE!
      I am being totally honest here when I say that when I saw that picture, the first thing that came to mind was not the woman saying no to sex, but saying no to "sit down and shut your trap!" Personally I feel the duct tape is more useful.
      You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
        I am being totally honest here when I say that when I saw that picture, the first thing that came to mind was not the woman saying no to sex, but saying no to "sit down and shut your trap!" Personally I feel the duct tape is more useful.
        I saw rope & hot chick w/ nice boobs, nothing else
        Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
        Starting Weight: 294 pounds
        Current Weight: 235 pounds
        Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• She does have a nice rack.
          Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
            You all remind me a of a bunch of little boys in a treehouse with a big sign that says, "No Girls Allowed".

So you resort to being as deliberately offensive as possible just to get us to leave you alone.

You know what ladies? I say we all leave this clubhouse alone and see how fast it will take this thread to die on its own. Guys are just not good at keeping conversations going on their own. Let's leave them to it, shall we?

Okay I'll take that bait Paleobird.

Except you know what?

I know that you ladies won't be able to keep from posting here.

It'll never happen.

Ever.

Just what is it about a thread that's titled "A thread wherein guys rant complain and chat about MANLY MAN THINGs" that's catnip to you girls?

And why do you feel the need to clutter up such a thread with your redundant relationship twaddle?

Wait don't answer that... if you're able....

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
              Just what is it about a thread that's titled "A thread wherein guys rant complain and chat about MANLY MAN THINGs" that's catnip to you girls?
              They're getting all wet from the thought of us beating our chests and ranting about stuff. Plus I think they're hoping we'll divulge a few secrets since they have yet to learn that only women lie and manipulate.
              In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

They're getting all wet from the thought of us beating our chests and ranting about stuff. Plus I think they're hoping we'll divulge a few secrets since they have yet to learn that only women lie and manipulate.
                You are in error sir.

I lie, and manipulate all day long.

Comment

You are in error sir.

Are you sure you do both at the same time? Men may do one or the other, occasionally, but doing both at the same tme is female territory.
                  In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

You are in error sir.

well lucifer is known as the "bearer of light"

Comment

Are you sure you do both at the same time? Men may do one or the other, occasionally, but doing both at the same tme is female territory.
                      All. Day. Long.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                        well lucifer is known as the "bearer of light"
                        He's one of us. He's a good fella.

Comment

all forms of communication are manipulation, its not necessarily a bad thing

Comment

• The devil doesn't lie, he practices selective truth.
                            You see, if I sold something that belonged to both of us and got 10 dollars for it, with the deal that you get half the money, I would practice "selective truth".
                            You: How much money did we get?
                            Me: 2 Dollars.

You see, that is, technically, the truth. I did not lie in telling you that I had gotten 2 dollars, I simply neglected to tell you of the other 8.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                              women like to fantasize about it
                              This is true. But that doesn't mean women want to be raped.
                              ~Sandy

Comment

• By that same logic men can talk about rape and not intend to rape you, so stop whining, ladies.

Comment

Working...
                                X