Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kenn View Post

i pass
    Yeah, yeah. We already know you're afraid of pussy, but who the fuck says you get a choice in this? What you think this is a democracy? No MAN UP and defend the thread the only way you can, by whoring out your sweet man ass to these dizzy dames dumbass.

Comment

• Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
      He backed off, now we're actually discussing nutrition again and getting nowhere and I regret the whole thing because it's pointless. Can't argue with vegetarians man, they win by dragging you down to their level and beating you with experience.
      vegetarianism is a religion, it wasn't based on fact or anything but the ideal that sacrificing is good for the soul

7th day adventists made is popular in America

Hawaiian libertarian: Red Pill Reality Dispelling Blue Pill Delusions: Veganism

the man who is responsible for much of the mythology, shibboleths and lies about diet and human nutrition that is now the basis of much of the Government's "guidelines" and the recent epidemic of ill health and malnutrition that plagues Western Civilization.

He is John Harvey Kellog. He was a seventh day Adventist and one of the founding Father's of American militant veganism. This man promoted some of the myths surrounding animal foods that still are repeated to this day. Ideas like meat impacts the colon and putrifies in your gut, that meat eating and saturated fats are the causes of so many diseases today - he was a militant vegan who made it his life's goal to promote veganism to the masses as the key to long, healthy living.

Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
      Yeah, yeah. We already know you're afraid of pussy, but who the fuck says you get a choice in this? What you think this is a democracy? No MAN UP and defend the thread the only way you can, by whoring out your sweet man ass to these dizzy dames dumbass.
      trolololol
      Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
      Starting Weight: 294 pounds
      Current Weight: 235 pounds
      Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
        He backed off, now we're actually discussing nutrition again and getting nowhere and I regret the whole thing because it's pointless. Can't argue with vegetarians man, they win by dragging you down to their level and beating you with experience.
        He's just going to wait until you're drunk off half a wine sprizter, and try to give you the old surprise buttsechs. Good luck with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
          He's just going to wait until you're drunk off half a wine sprizter, and try to give you the old surprise buttsechs. Good luck with that.
          just make sure he yells "surprise" first

Comment

trolololol
            Look, do you want to be able to discuss awesome shit on this thread or not?

Because if you won't follow through on my threats, it's another 2000 posts of relationship BS with the ladies of MDA.

Reaaaal manly.

Comment

Because if you won't follow through on my threats, it's another 2000 posts of relationship BS with the ladies of MDA.

Reaaaal manly.

Comment

• i knew eddard was dead the first page
                Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by quelsen View Post
                  i knew eddard was dead the first page
                  thanks for the spoiler warning

Comment

I was going to say that you're too late Blackcatbone already volunteered by posting on this thread first, but perhaps the Man Jury will rule that ANY woman posting on this thread from now on must date kenn.
                    No, I don't think Kenn will be making my nightmares come true . . . You, on the other hand, owe me a barrel of brain bleach to rid myself of the thought.
                    Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

Reaaaal manly.
                      Boy am I glad that I never posted in this thread......Oh, Damn! ; )
                      Primal since 9/24/2010
                      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I went outside in the 89 degree heat, and drug up the last remnants of tree limbs from a storm a couple weeks ago.
                        I effectively disappeared for an hour, and come in sweat soaked and dirty, my wife looks at me and says, "I didn't know you were going to go out and work... I would have helped you..."

Really? grumble grumble...
                        Peak weight on Standard American Diet: 316.8 lbs
                        Initial Weight When Starting Primal: 275 lbs
                        Current weight: 210.8 lbs
                        Goal weight: 220 lbs (or less): MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

The way "ChooseMyPlate.gov" should have looked:
                        ChooseMyPlate

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackcatbone View Post
                          No, I don't think Kenn will be making my nightmares come true . . . You, on the other hand, owe me a barrel of brain bleach to rid myself of the thought.
                          Mission Accomplished.

Comment

• Originally posted by quelsen View Post
                            i knew *edited in case anyone missed the spoiler* was dead the first page
                            Odd since he didn't show up until after the prologue.

Comment

Friggin wicked.
                              In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Nothing manlier than bagpiping.
                                In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Working...
                                X