A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dalton View Post
    How 'bout just marrying someone for reasons other than looks, their ability to fuck or their bank account and then treating them in such a way that they don't feel a need to go fuck Joe Shit the rag man?
    what a strange concept! but it seems that in some people's world, all women are whores who enslave their ex-husband and cheat.
    my primal journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
      what a strange concept! but it seems that in some people's world, all women are whores who enslave their ex-husband and cheat.
      now, you're just projecting
      Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
      Starting Weight: 294 pounds
      Current Weight: 235 pounds
      Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
        now, you're just projecting

Comment

• there is SO MUCH SEKSHOOUL TENSION in this thread

just bang and get it over with, jeez
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• outright name-calling really doesn't push my buttons in the least.
            my primal journal:

Comment

• I don't think anyone was really calling you names personally Saoirse. I think this whole thread has just deteriorated to the point where everybody is mad at everybody but nobody really knows why.

Kinda like some marriages I've seen.

If there is one thing I have learned from this thread, it is that I am really really glad I'm single and have every intention of staying that way for life.

Comment

• i'm not mad at anyone. comments made by certain people may make me think less of them, but at the end of the day i come here for fun, ya know? i wouldn't let anything "said" here impact my evening. (and really, if anyone should be called a "whore" it's not a monogamous married person who's never had sex with anyone but her husband, not that the word "whore" is ever really appropriate).
                my primal journal:

Comment

• both of you read what I said wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by Dalton View Post
                    How 'bout just marrying someone for reasons other than looks, their ability to fuck or their bank account and then treating them in such a way that they don't feel a need to go fuck Joe Shit the rag man?
                    Truest thing I've heard all day.
                    ~Sandy

Comment

i'm not mad at anyone. comments made by certain people may make me think less of them, but at the end of the day i come here for fun, ya know? i wouldn't let anything "said" here impact my evening. (and really, if anyone should be called a "whore" it's not a monogamous married person who's never had sex with anyone but her husband, not that the word "whore" is ever really appropriate).
                      Depends on who you ask! My husband and I call each other "whore". It's a term of endearment for us.
                      ~Sandy

Comment

i'm not mad at anyone. comments made by certain people may make me think less of them, but at the end of the day i come here for fun, ya know? i wouldn't let anything "said" here impact my evening. (and really, if anyone should be called a "whore" it's not a monogamous married person who's never had sex with anyone but her husband, not that the word "whore" is ever really appropriate).
                        I come here for fun too but this thread has lost its fun. Although I couldn't possibly think less of the person in question, I really don't think he was calling any one person a whore (although I do agree with you about the ugly nature of that word.)
                        Last edited by Paleobird; 05-29-2011, 10:18 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                          I come here for fun too but this thread has lost it's fun. Although I couldn't possibly think less of the person in question
                          and yet you can't stay away
                          Last edited by kenn; 05-29-2011, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                            and yet you can't stay away
                            Yeah, it's your animal magnetism. I just can't he'p myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosegin View Post
                              Depends on who you ask! My husband and I call each other "whore". It's a term of endearment for us.
                              you got me there. i used to call my sister-in-law a whore and she'd return the volley with "slut". i meant that i don't believe "whore" is an acceptable word to use as an intentionally denigrating term.
                              my primal journal:

Comment

you got me there. i used to call my sister-in-law a whore and she'd return the volley with "slut". i meant that i don't believe "whore" is an acceptable word to use as an intentionally denigrating term.
                                good thing no one did that

Comment

Working...
                                X