Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    Did you ask that without irony?
    If she didn't ask it that way, I'm asking it without irony and in all seriousness now.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

• It is taking me forever to read this thread because I keep bursting out laughing! I am reading posts out loud to my husband and he is laughing too. Hubby doesn't have an account here but would like me to post the following link in regard to the below quote:

Also - I know it's great not to fart much anymore, and not to stink up the bathroom, but don't you miss it a little bit? I'm slightly nostalgic for my farts....
      YouTube - eddie murphy-farts
      The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease. - Thomas Edison

Vancouver Island Primal and Paleo Living <<< join our Facebook Group

Comment

• I'm throwing in my vote for the hairy cavemen of the world.
        Growing up this was my ideal of male beauty:TomSelleck[1]..jpg
        For you young whippersnappers, that is Tom Selleck aka Magnum P.I.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
          I'm throwing in my vote for the hairy cavemen of the world.
          Growing up this was my ideal of male beauty:
          For you young whippersnappers, that is Tom Selleck aka Magnum P.I.
          Yes, please!
          “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t — you’re right.” ~ Henry Ford

My primal journal

Comment

• Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
            Starting Weight: 294 pounds
            Current Weight: 235 pounds
            Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Where's the six-pack? ;-)

My primal journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosegin View Post
                I paint my sons' nails if they ask because I hate society's arbitrary gender roles. I feel sorry for men that you guys spend your whole lives worrying about what you're wearing. Is it the wrong color? Will they think I'm gay? It's like the worst thing in the world if someone assumes you're gay.

As for the models, ALL models are stick figures, except plus sized models and they're just a little bigger than stick figures.

I was playing around with makeup one day, trying fun eye shadow colors and I felt sorry for the fact that most guys will never get to have fun painting their faces and how it sucks that people have allowed society to put them into boxes. I definitely think men got the short end of the stick. A LOT is expected of them, and they damn well better not come off gay while they're doing it!
                making political statements with your kids is the way to go! (i tease)

face painting is done in boy scouts and other activities
                Last edited by kenn; 05-04-2011, 12:14 AM.
                Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010

Comment

• Originally posted by inquisitiveone View Post
                  Where's the six-pack? ;-)
                  that's the last thing I'm looking at in that pic!
                  Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                    that's the last thing I'm looking at in that pic!
                    And I am totally shocked by that revelation!

My primal journal

Comment

• Originally posted by keithpowers View Post
                      Have I mentioned my wife and her last 2 girlfriends were stacked?
                      BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES.
                      So what do you guys think about the fake ones? Is silicone primal ?

Comment

• Originally posted by tfarny View Post
                        I actually tried them on not realizing what they were - "slim fit" - thought well, I'm slim now, I hate the hip hop look. Then - nuh uh. Not as Nuh uh as sack shaving though.

I thought the basic rule was as long as you don't have back hair, it's all good. Karate Lisa, I'm thumping my moderately hairy chest as I sit here alone in my office typing this, is it working for you?
                        Like a charm ! ::::drool::::
                        "You can always do more than you think you can !" Sensei Scash

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                          No one said to shave. That just makes more stubble=rugburn in sensitive places. Just keep the hedges trimmed and out of the way.
                          This.
                          "You can always do more than you think you can !" Sensei Scash

Comment

• Hawk Octavian brings forth the following wisdom for all primal people:

"Ninabella is very pretty, but too fussy. She needs to run more. And her nails are weird colors." (On why Ninabella is not his girlfriend, relayed to Ninabella's mother).

"I like to eat eggs. Eggs are always good. You can eat them with vegetables, or bacon, or berries with coconut cream. You can eat them for dinner, or for lunch, or for breakfast. You can eat them many ways. Don't eat the ones that are black when you crack them open. Something is wrong with those ones."

"My penis is bigger than my friends' penises. I saw when we all went to potty. You cannot wear pants and go potty. So, I saw that their penises are smaller. I think this is important, but I don't know why." (This one had my father in stitches, as it is what he reported to his Baba this week in skype).

"Jumping is an important activity. When your helicopter is crashing, you have to know when to jump out safely." (He's all about helicopters, we have no idea why they are crashing).

"Boobies are very nice. They are for yums, and they are for snuggles. All men like them -- or should."

"I like girls a lot. I like it when they are fun and not fussy. I like it when they like to run, and take turns. I do not like it when Amalie tries to help me with things that are easy, like climbing ladders or going on the swing. Why does she do that? It makes me into bonkers. (Amalie is his girlfriend. Or so he informed me a few weeks ago).

"Mom, I cannot wear the blue jeans anymore becuase they are too small. They look skinny and you say my legs have great shape (they do). My legs should look good in pants. I will wear the green ones, today. With the cowboy shirt and the brown hoodie sweater. Because that is how a boy dresses."

"I am the master of all pinwheels! The wind knows nothing that I don't!"

He was born this way, seriously. DH notices that Hawk has more game than most people combined. He charms every girl in the playground and most of their mothers to boot. He is cute.

Comment

• i come to this thread hoping to discover what men talk about and all i see are a bunch of girls invading with their cooties
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                              lol

Comment

• Originally posted by eelnus View Post
                                Speaking of Firefly...who do guys prefer? Inara or Kaylee? I think most women would assume Inara because she's so pretty.
                                River or Kaylee. Inara was never my type. I guess I just never fall for the "pretty" girls...

Speaking of Summer Glau, if you liked her in Firefly/Serenity, check out Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. She's awesome there. Also pretty cool in Dollhouse. It's so typical they all got cancelled...
                                Norak's Primal Journal:
                                2010-07-23: ~255lbs, ~40.0"
                                2011-11-03: ~230lbs, ~35.5"
                                2011-12-07: ~220lbs, ~34.0"

Comment

Working...
                                X