Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
    And why is that?
    It's a joke, and yet mostly accurate. If I can find the study, men tended to think of themselves as more attractive than they truly were and women typically see only their flaws, and thus think themselves less attractive.
    "You can always do more than you think you can !" Sensei Scash

Comment

• Attractive by whose definition? I'm ruggedly handsome, definitely not what today's hormone addled ditzes would find attractive.
      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Not in the tween group for sure (example, Bieber *gag*) but I would think 25+ would find ruggedly handsome attractive. I know I do, but then I'm thinking Nathon Fillion.

The image of all the Twilight mom's gasping over Edward just popped into my head. *shudder* The human race is doomed.
        See what I'm up to: The Primal Gardener

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaylee99 View Post
          Not in the tween group for sure (example, Bieber *gag*) but I would think 25+ would find ruggedly handsome attractive. I know I do, but then I'm thinking Nathon Fillion.

The image of all the Twilight mom's gasping over Edward just popped into my head. *shudder* The human race is doomed.
          LOVE me some Nathon Fillion.

And yeah... my daughter went to go see the last Twilight movie and there were all these 40 somethings wearing their "Team What the F-ever" shirts. Ewwwww. Seriously. Ewwwwww.
          sigpic "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Comment

• UBC study says women find pride and shame sexier than smiling. Men like smiles - Yahoo! News

I'd rather have a happy guy, but maybe that explains the Edward fascination.

Comment

UBC study says women find pride and shame sexier than smiling. Men like smiles - Yahoo! News

I'd rather have a happy guy, but maybe that explains the Edward fascination.
              The study failed to take into account the fact the pictures of the guys smiling were standing like weaklings, not a like a happy & outgoing confident guy but it looked more like a defensive weakling smile
              Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
              Starting Weight: 294 pounds
              Current Weight: 235 pounds
              Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Wouldn't defensive weakling smile=shame? (as in, shame I'm such a defensive weakling?)

Then, according to the study, they'd be sexy.

Comment

• Here's some manly shit for ya.....

Comment

• I don't know about women aging and getting less sexy - it really depends on the woman.

Sure, we get older and stuff starts to shift, but a lot of us also start getting more confident and aware of who we are and what we want, especially sexually. That's pretty damn attractive for a lot of guys.

I know I got hit on a lot more when I was 40 than when I was in my 20s.

Just sayin'...
                    Durp.

Comment

Wouldn't defensive weakling smile=shame? (as in, shame I'm such a defensive weakling?)

Then, according to the study, they'd be sexy.
                      that makes no sense whatsoever

Comment

• Havoc Hailey or Lexi Belle, ignoring whether or not they would put out?
                        In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dalton View Post
                          Here's some manly shit for ya.....

That's great, but now I want to fire up the grill and make something!
                          "If a man has common sense, he has all the sense there is."

My Journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread30234.html

Starting weight prePB - 258 lbs on 5/6/11

244.2 lbs on 6/3/11 (28 days in!)

240 lbs on 7/1/11 (59 days in!)

234.2 on 7/15/11 (73 days in!)

228.2 on 8/12/11 (101 days in!)

224 on 8/28/11 (117 days in!)

220.6 on 9/14/11 (134 days in!)

Goal weight PB - 205 lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                            she's olde man
                            and this is why kenn masturbates alone. and cries. and masturbates.
                            Originally posted by Minxxa View Post
                            And interestingly... why do men seem to still be under this illusion that they age more gracefully than women? They age the same-- women just tend to look at the whole package and when a guy has got lots of good qualities (or sometimes money), they will overlook any physical aspects that they might otherwise not find attractive at all.

I speak of women in general. I'm shallow, I have a hot younger husband.
                            yeah that.
                            Originally posted by Karate Lisa View Post
                            +1
                            my primal journal:
                            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                              and this is why kenn masturbates alone. and cries. and masturbates.
                              I do?

Comment

• Funny, I always thought you were more the circle jerk type.

Comment

Working...
                                X