No announcement yet.

A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of old and young. When does women's beauty diminish? Also why is 16 and 17 year old not allowed to consent? Does paleo/primal slow the aging of female beauty?
    My journal where I attempt to overcome Chrohns and make good food as well

Comment

• Originally posted by strom View Post
      Speaking of old and young. When does women's beauty diminish? Also why is 16 and 17 year old not allowed to consent? Does paleo/primal slow the aging of female beauty?
      Very subjective, all of this. Depends on what you mean by beauty, depends on genetics and how someone takes care of themselves.

I do think primal/paleo does mitigate a lot of the damage by environmental toxins, and the good fats are definitely a plus to a lot of things including hormonal regulation and keeping skin nice and all that stuffs...

16 and 17 year olds being able to consent depends on your state and the age of the other person. If the other person is also a minor there they can consent after a certain age which varies from state to state. If you are over 18, then no, they cannot, the idea being to protect minor children from being manipulated into doing things that they may not be ready for and might negatively affect their lives by people that are older and have more power (in the power dynamic sense) and most likely NOT the child's best interests in mind.

And interestingly... why do men seem to still be under this illusion that they age more gracefully than women? They age the same-- women just tend to look at the whole package and when a guy has got lots of good qualities (or sometimes money), they will overlook any physical aspects that they might otherwise not find attractive at all.

I speak of women in general. I'm shallow, I have a hot younger husband.
      Last edited by Minxxa; 05-26-2011, 01:02 PM.
      sigpic "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Comment

Speaking of old and young. When does women's beauty diminish? Also why is 16 and 17 year old not allowed to consent? Does paleo/primal slow the aging of female beauty?
        after 25 it's all downhill
        Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
        Starting Weight: 294 pounds
        Current Weight: 235 pounds
        Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

when enough men piss her off
          Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
          Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
          Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

Speaking of old and young. When does women's beauty diminish?
            /snip
            Does paleo/primal slow the aging of female beauty?
            Physical beauty? Most women stop being erotic beautiful and move towards stately, elegant, or grandmotherly around the age of 50 or 60. Some become GMILFs, some start losing their looks much earlier, and some never have it to begin with.

I would guess it does slow it, but I couldn't guess how much.
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
              Physical beauty? Most women stop being erotic beautiful and move towards stately, elegant, or grandmotherly around the age of 50 or 60. Some become GMILFs, some start losing their looks much earlier, and some never have it to begin with.

I would guess it does slow it, but I couldn't guess how much.
              Agreed. Helen Mirren at 65 is still hotter than 70% of the populace...
              Peak weight on Standard American Diet: 316.8 lbs
              Initial Weight When Starting Primal: 275 lbs
              Current weight: 210.8 lbs
              Goal weight: 220 lbs (or less): MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

The way "ChooseMyPlate.gov" should have looked:
              ChooseMyPlate

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                after 25 it's all downhill
                Shit, I'm way better looking at 35 then I was at 25. I'm also in better all around health then I was 10 years ago.

My mom didn't lose her looks until she 60-65, my sisters all started going downhill in their early to mid 40's. My goal is to be more on my mom's end of ladder. Helen Mirren is fracking gorgeous for an older woman.
                Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by keithpowers View Post
                  Agreed. Helen Mirren at 65 is still hotter than 70% of the populace...
                  she does nothing for me
                  Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                  Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                  Current Weight: 235 pounds
                  Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• My third oldest sister lost her looks around 28. She's too thin and since she isn't primal it makes her skin look like its pulled way too tight and she wrinkles easily.
                    Georgette

Comment

• yes physical beauty. Men seem to be more effected by psychical beauty than say the entire package at first sight. This also includes health too which equates in beauty. I also doubt a 50 year old woman is going to be attracting as much male attention as 18-25 year old. People used to get married at much younger ages and it wasn't based on an emotion (love) alone. I do think men age better though, since they can still reproduce longer if they don't screw it up nutritionally and lifestyle wise.
                      My journal where I attempt to overcome Chrohns and make good food as well

Comment

In Canada the legal age is 16 for everything except anal.
                        In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

yes physical beauty. Men seem to be more effected by psychical beauty than say the entire package at first sight. This also includes health too which equates in beauty. I also doubt a 50 year old woman is going to be attracting as much male attention as 18-25 year old. People used to get married at much younger ages and it wasn't based on an emotion (love) alone. I do think men age better though, since they can still reproduce longer if they don't screw it up nutritionally and lifestyle wise.
                          I was talking about looks specifically, because that seemed to be what the discussion was about. Beauty. I don't find many men my age or older attractive-- mostly because they don't make any effort to be. They get beer guts and don't make an effort to dress well (and that can be jeans and t-shirts, I'm not talking suits or crap like that), or get a hairstyle that compliments their face. All generalities, I know. There are a few gentlemen who make an effort.

I get hit on a lot-- lately the age range has been mostly early 30's, but then I get a fair amount of 50 year olds too. And the occasional 21 year old (but I think that's in hopes of finding a couger). I get a lot more attention now than I did at 18-25, but that has a lot more to do with my growth in personality with age. I was really introverted in my early twenties.

Mind you, a hot 21 year old is going to get a lot more attention than I am --of that I have NO doubts. And that's as it should be. I'm not looking for a mate... I have other needs.
                          sigpic "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Comment

• I've noticed as I have gotten older that I my age range of physical attractiveness has increased. I see 40+ year old women that are physically attractive now where as before that would not have been the case. As someone else stated, it depends on the woman there are some less than appealing 20 year olds.

Comment

• "You can always do more than you think you can !" Sensei Scash

Comment

• Originally posted by Karate Lisa View Post
                                And why is that?

Comment

Working...
                                X