Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by geostump View Post
    I call that "the tripping double take".
    So, you get it too?
    Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

    My journal

    I see grain people...

    Exist in shadow, drifting away.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by geostump View Post
      I call that "the tripping double take".
      I have actually made men slam into walls and telegraph poles. It's hilarious every time.
      I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Nion View Post
        I have actually made men slam into walls and telegraph poles. It's hilarious every time.
        Made one guy spill his drink on himself while driving. Should be grateful he didn't wreck his car.
        Georgette

        Comment


        • Originally posted by cruncan View Post
          I came back home from college to my home town and there is jurasic size gay trend sweeping my high school. Lip rings. WTH? Come on son! Lip rings? Are we seriuos right now? Lip rings SON? I can't believe what I see. Rednecks with camo hats and boots on walking around with a girly lip ring! If my son ever came home with a lip ring, I woud nicely rip it out. Lip rings.... C'mon SON!
          If the man looks girlier than me there is a problem. If my biceps are bigger than yours, even bigger problem. I like my men to look like men.

          If i have trouble figuring out what gender you are: problem.
          I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

          Comment


          • Funny this came up. This past weekend I finally broke down and bought some decent close with my to-be for our wedding in Vegas this weekend. I live my life in jeans and beat up tee shirts, of which are not acceptible in finer establishments on the strip. So I got a haircut, bought a few pairs of slacks and a few button down shirts of crazy color. One even has a bit of pink in it. Because of my tiny build, I look pretty metro in these clothes, but I have to admit, I kinda like dressing nice. Now if only I could grow and ass and buy bigger pants that didn't look so damn thin...

            Comment


            • Everyone should note that "tripping double takes" also happen if you have toilet paper in your shoe.
              In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

              Comment


              • Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                Current Weight: 235 pounds
                Goal Weight: 195 pounds

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Tony Atomic View Post
                  Fu Now if only I could grow and ass and buy bigger pants that didn't look so damn thin...
                  Lowbar back squat. Nuff said

                  Comment


                  • Kenn, that is hilarious!!
                    "If a man has common sense, he has all the sense there is."

                    My Journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread30234.html


                    Starting weight prePB - 258 lbs on 5/6/11

                    244.2 lbs on 6/3/11 (28 days in!)

                    240 lbs on 7/1/11 (59 days in!)

                    234.2 on 7/15/11 (73 days in!)

                    228.2 on 8/12/11 (101 days in!)

                    224 on 8/28/11 (117 days in!)

                    220.6 on 9/14/11 (134 days in!)

                    Goal weight PB - 205 lbs

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by runnergal View Post
                      Ahhhh...the Naked Man. Classic
                      Works two out of three times.
                      "I will stand for the truth I see, so that truth is seen in me."

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Pandadude View Post
                        Lowbar back squat. Nuff said
                        Agreed. Add deadlifts in there and your ass will grow.
                        People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by IcarianVX View Post
                          Agreed. Add deadlifts in there and your ass will grow.
                          If you want a nice ass, wear a backpack with roughly a quater to half your body weight everywhere you go, including long walks and long flights of stairs. Whenever you sit down, remove the backpack and place it on the ground. When you are about to leave, grab the backpack with one hand and in one smooth motion, fling it onto your back from the ground. I did that for 10 years (middle school, high school, and college) and my ass is GREAT.
                          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                          My Latest Journal

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                            If you want a nice ass, wear a backpack with roughly a quater to half your body weight everywhere you go, including long walks and long flights of stairs. Whenever you sit down, remove the backpack and place it on the ground. When you are about to leave, grab the backpack with one hand and in one smooth motion, fling it onto your back from the ground. I did that for 10 years (middle school, high school, and college) and my ass is GREAT.
                            We need pictorial evidence to, um... VERIFY this claim. Yeah, verify, that's it.
                            Peak weight on Standard American Diet: 316.8 lbs
                            Initial Weight When Starting Primal: 275 lbs
                            Current weight: 210.8 lbs
                            Goal weight: 220 lbs (or less): MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

                            The way "ChooseMyPlate.gov" should have looked:
                            ChooseMyPlate

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by keithpowers View Post
                              We need pictorial evidence to, um... VERIFY this claim. Yeah, verify, that's it.
                              Unfortunately, my ass is so great that it cannot be photographed without the camera shattering in abject humility in the presence of such a wonderful piece of anatomy.
                              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                              My Latest Journal

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                                Unfortunately, my ass is so great that it cannot be photographed without the camera shattering in abject humility in the presence of such a wonderful piece of anatomy.
                                Oh, so it's a Sasquatch ass: Everyone's heard rumors it exists, but no one has captured video evidence to prove it... Very sneaky.
                                Peak weight on Standard American Diet: 316.8 lbs
                                Initial Weight When Starting Primal: 275 lbs
                                Current weight: 210.8 lbs
                                Goal weight: 220 lbs (or less): MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

                                The way "ChooseMyPlate.gov" should have looked:
                                ChooseMyPlate

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X