No announcement yet.

A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strom- one would hope. i'd rather not have lung matter all over my walls (via shotgun of course, i doubt a .32 would do that). but i'm told the best strategy is to only draw if you intend to use it. otherwise, you're all bark and no bite (and they might have a gun stashed somewhere).
    my primal journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Oh lucky me, I always have trouble controlling my bite. I hope someone breaks in soon. If my bark doesn't scare them off I may finally get to bite for the first time in months.
      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• I came back home from college to my home town and there is jurasic size gay trend sweeping my high school. Lip rings. WTH? Come on son! Lip rings? Are we seriuos right now? Lip rings SON? I can't believe what I see. Rednecks with camo hats and boots on walking around with a girly lip ring! If my son ever came home with a lip ring, I woud nicely rip it out. Lip rings.... C'mon SON!
        Hustle for Happiness, Hustle for Love, Hustle for Health, Hustle for Wealth, Hustle for Muscle

http://www.hustleformuscle.com

Comment

• Originally posted by cruncan View Post
          I came back home from college to my home town and there is jurasic size gay trend sweeping my high school. Lip rings. WTH? Come on son! Lip rings? Are we seriuos right now? Lip rings SON? I can't believe what I see. Rednecks with camo hats and boots on walking around with a girly lip ring! If my son ever came home with a lip ring, I woud nicely rip it out. Lip rings.... C'mon SON!
          You see that in my town all the time now. That and gauges in the ear holes. It's something about the 18-26 yr old males I think. I think they find it "manly" and they feel they are asserting their independence this way. Oh well, at least one of the guys I know with lip rings has a job.
          Georgette

Comment

• More metrosexualization of the male. Sad sight. Hopefully there will be a backlash as some point.
            My journal where I attempt to overcome Chrohns and make good food as well

Comment

• The one guy I know with the lip ring and the job is probably the manliest guy I know. He is the antithesis of metrosexual. I keep telling him that he better start getting used to going without his piercings, he's going into the military when he's done with college later this year and he's like yeah, yeah, let me at least enjoy being me for a bit. Kyle is definitely not a metro. If you met him, you couldn't really place him in anyone group. He's just a mish mash of different things.
              Georgette

Comment

• Bah. He's still following a trend. If he wants to really be himself, let him live naked in the woods. Other people define us, and we model ourselves after other people or certain ideals. Even naked in the woods, he'd still be defined by his relationship with his environment. You don't need to be an esoteric Buddhist to realize that "the self" is just like a whisp of smoke that can never be caught hold of.

People who define themselves with piercings and tattoos and other outward signs are likely those who have no idea who they really are. It takes a very special mentality to wear a tattoo or piercing well. The wearer has to transcend trying to convey meaning with it, but cannot fall into disrespecting their own body by altering it on a whim or out of boredom. It has to be as though he was born with it.

Also, to hell with ear gauges. Seriously.
                You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

• Not into body modification, only body composition is tr00.
                  I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

• Celebrated my friends 30th B-day on Sat. He wanted to go buy a gun, I realized that I didn't have one on me at the time.....perfect excuse to buy the gun I wanted!

Sig Saur 2022 9mm.

Comment

• Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
                      Not into body modification, only body composition is tr00.
                      Self-improvement is masturbation. Now self-destruction...

Sorry just watched fight club again

Comment

• A friendly reminder: you’re not your fucking khakis.
                        I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

• So, anyway - I seem to have acquired the stumble effect on the opposite sex. Anyone else?
                          Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sungrazer View Post
                            So, anyway - I seem to have acquired the stumble effect on the opposite sex. Anyone else?
                            Stumble effect? Do they fall into you?
                            Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                              Stumble effect? Do they fall into you?
                              Nah, but twice today some fine specimens took a double look at me while I was prancing around town and they stumbled while taking the second glance.
                              Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sungrazer View Post
                                Nah, but twice today some fine specimens took a double look at me while I was prancing around town and they stumbled while taking the second glance.
                                I call that "the tripping double take".
                                Georgette

Comment

Working...
                                X