No announcement yet.

A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all you guys must live in bad areas in the states down here in Australia we leave our doors open or unlocked and nothing happens but then again i have nothing to steal live and in a small house i do have a lot of knives but if some one broke in they would get them first because you have to walk through the kitchen
    i am the invisable man

Comment

• Originally posted by dickzark View Post
      all you guys must live in bad areas in the states down here in Australia we leave our doors open or unlocked and nothing happens but then again i have nothing to steal live and in a small house i do have a lot of knives but if some one broke in they would get them first because you have to walk through the kitchen
      The one time someone tried to break in I casually opened the door and told him he should probably leave. It just doesn't happen very often in Canada.
      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by dickzark View Post
        all you guys must live in bad areas in the states down here in Australia we leave our doors open or unlocked and nothing happens but then again i have nothing to steal live and in a small house i do have a lot of knives but if some one broke in they would get them first because you have to walk through the kitchen
        you don't have the diversity that we do
        Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
        Starting Weight: 294 pounds
        Current Weight: 235 pounds
        Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
          all those women caught up in feminism making their sons play with barbies caused it
          hmmm...i'm wondering why a "feminist" would have a barbie doll.
          Originally posted by kenn View Post
          you don't have the diversity that we do
          bwahahaha! okay, i really couldn't help myself. we live in a very diverse area too, from a socioeconomic standpoint.
          my primal journal:
          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Ok, so it took me two days to read this entire thread and I want to say that I want a refund for a portion of it and I'll leave it at that.

Responding to protection for the home:

1. Common sense
            2. .357 with 6 rounds of "home defense" loaded. Speed loader sitting within reach with 6 more in case I still see you twitching. ----Not likely since I can put 6 rounds in at 15 meters inside the center mass.
            3. Wife with 9mm that can put all 15 rounds with one hand in an even tighter grouping at 10 meters. Former Army.. On this journey with me because she wants to go back in.. Very proud of her!

A page or two ago - that table rocks! I almost want to build one! Not sure if I would go so far to have the ax heads chromed, but maybe bronzed? Either way, awesome!

Hope to join in more on this site... I've been lurking for the better part of the month, time to start adding thoughts, welcomed or not.. ;-)
            "If a man has common sense, he has all the sense there is."

My Journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread30234.html

Starting weight prePB - 258 lbs on 5/6/11

244.2 lbs on 6/3/11 (28 days in!)

240 lbs on 7/1/11 (59 days in!)

234.2 on 7/15/11 (73 days in!)

228.2 on 8/12/11 (101 days in!)

224 on 8/28/11 (117 days in!)

220.6 on 9/14/11 (134 days in!)

Goal weight PB - 205 lbs

Comment

• I have:

Krav Maga training
              The Necronomicon
              Crazy mind powers
              Soup
              You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

• My home defense kit:
                1)A Ruger revolver loaded and in the nightstand
                2)Pepper spray that shoots accurately to 15 feet
                3)A taser
                4)Various sharp and blunt objects
                5)Last but not least a dog who, although he only weighs 35 lbs, would give his life to save me

Comment

• various firearms, though i'm certainly not going to say what/where. we're also thinking of getting a dog.

oh, and i live in a pretty safe area anyway. only 2274 burglaries in the entire state for the last year reported (total state population is between 600-700k). we also have the highest concealed carry permit per capita.
                  Last edited by Saoirse; 05-20-2011, 10:40 PM.
                  my primal journal:

Comment

• This is the ultimate in castle defense:

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                      hmmm...i'm wondering why a "feminist" would have a barbie doll.
                      i'm trying to fit in! gosh!
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                      lol

Comment

• My home defense kit:

Chainsaw
                        Hockey mask

I figure if I don't catch the burglar, he will be some mental screwed up he likely won't do it again.
                        Randal
                        AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                        Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                        http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                          i'm trying to fit in! gosh!
                          lol.
                          my primal journal:

Comment

• A gun
                            Lots of kitchen knives
                            Lots of tools including screwdrivers, saws and sledgehammers(one is 6')
                            2 dogs, Australian Shepherd and Icelandic Sheepdog
                            1 vicious cat
                            Georgette

Comment

• I have a serious complaint-----Just can't stand threads like this that don't have an index.

By the way, a story about my grandson from a few years ago. He was twelve. In a show and tell or careers day LEO visit to his school, a question was being considered. "Can you always stop an intruder with a gun?" My grandson and my pride--takes after me--responded, "You can't stop an intruder with a gun; it takes a bullet."

What a kid!!!
                              Tayatha om bekandze

Bekandze maha bekandze

Randza samu gate soha

Comment

• I think you could scare them with just the gun, the bullet is the extra icing on the cake though.
                                My journal where I attempt to overcome Chrohns and make good food as well

Comment

Working...
                                X