No announcement yet.

A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its snowing cuz of global warming. Obviously!
    My journal where I attempt to overcome Chrohns and make good food as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
      I'm not too skilled, my claymore just happens to be big enough to power through anything.
      I'm not using the cunning lingual skills to compensate for shortcomings; Rather, they are used to ruin every woman I have sex with. In other words, every man after me is going to be a disappointment in comparison. (Well, that's my goal...)

Not being haughty about it; I promise a little and deliver a lot. VALUE ADDED SERVICES FTW.
      Peak weight on Standard American Diet: 316.8 lbs
      Initial Weight When Starting Primal: 275 lbs
      Current weight: 210.8 lbs
      Goal weight: 220 lbs (or less): MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

The way "ChooseMyPlate.gov" should have looked:
      ChooseMyPlate

Comment

• God I love riding a bike.

I dont care if it is 'chronic cardio', but swooping round downhill corners and sweating up the hills on a beautiful spring/summer evening is just amazing. And being 20lbs lighter than 3 months ago makes the uphills much easier

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
          Thanks.

Yeah, I'm going to use them outdoors at a nearby park for the time being. At least I would if it wasn't SNOWING. Like you, the first thing I tried on the rings were dips, and felt the same way. My buddy sent me Building the Gymnastic Body by Coach Sommer, which looks fantastic. It has progressions and everything.
          Yeah that’s on my list of books to get. Coach Sommer is great I lurk their forums and sometimes try out their WODS (most are way over my head but are scalable) let me know how you like the book. There’s nothing on handstands on it is there?
          I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

• Handstands are praised but not really talked about in great detail.

Men, I don't want to see any of you having a "cheat day" or "falling off the wagon" or "slipping up." Does that mean you must adhere 100% to the PB and discard the 80/20 principle? No! It means that when you do deviate, you do it righteously! No more of this confession booth nonsense. If you are going to eat pizza and then post about it, you damn well better post pictures of you laughing haughtily into the camera with that half-chewed mess of dough and cheese and sauce displayed prominently in your open mouth.
            You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

• Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
              There's nothing on handstands on it is there?
              There's a section on handstands and handstand progressions (well, primarily handstand pushup progressions), though Sommer admits that a fuller treatment of handstands is reserved for The Handstand Chronicles, one of his other publications.
              Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
              -- Blaise Pascal

Comment

• my primal journal:
                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• What's a word for something that's both awesome and stupid at the same time?

Too bad it's hard to depict a guy eating clean, being active and not using any soap or spray at all.

Anyway that makes me think of that one scene from Monty Python's The Meaning of Life.
                  You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

• i was thinking that the commercial was a bit frightening. and i think most women who are primal would be totally turned off by a man doused in artificial fragrances. but it still amused me.
                    my primal journal:

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                      i was thinking that the commercial was a bit frightening. and i think most women who are primal would be totally turned off by a man doused in artificial fragrances. but it still amused me.
                      I wear one spritz of Jean-Paul Gaultier and it gets amazing results
                      Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                      Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                      Current Weight: 235 pounds
                      Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                        I wear one spritz of Jean-Paul Gaultier and it gets amazing results
                        Love that stuff!!! Seriously, that's a fracking awesome scent. That and Polo for Men rank right up there for making me feel giddy inside.
                        Georgette

Comment

• Wow at Kat Dennings. And she is from nearby too. Not a fan of fragrances period, smells off to me.
                          My journal where I attempt to overcome Chrohns and make good food as well

Comment

• i dislike fragrances. i prefer to smell my man.
                            my primal journal:

Comment

i dislike fragrances. i prefer to smell my man.
                              To me, all men smell the same unless they have severe BO. I've never really picked up on the pheremone thing.
                              Georgette

Comment

i dislike fragrances. i prefer to smell my man.
                                Agreed. And not much smells sexier than a healthy sweat.
                                Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

Working...
                                X