No announcement yet.

A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The freshmaker! This song has been stuck in my head all day.

My journal where I attempt to overcome Chrohns and make good food as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
      You and me both sister. I have been a crabby PMS bitch for the past week and now I am just dying with cramps................

Love Ya GC.
      haha I'm not really.. I wanted to tease GC ..
      "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
      Currant: 136 lbs
      Goal: 125 lbs
      11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Pink Grokoddess View Post
        Me neither. Post menopausal and never had cramps in my life. Just yanking GCs chain a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
          I'm sorry, but I had to report that. There is such a thing as too far.
          So let me get this straight, a thread overflowing with sex, misogyny and all sorts of questionable content is fine, but a picture of a member of Gwar with fake blood (Hers stage name is Slymenstra Hymen, it's part of her schtick.) is too far? Uh . . . . OK.
          Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pink Grokoddess View Post
            Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
            Me neither. Post menopausal and never had cramps in my life. Just yanking GCs chain a bit.
            well i actually am on the rag right now..... and i had really bad cramps the day before yesterday. so there!

penance:

Comment

• you women are being the worst trolls ever
              Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
              Starting Weight: 294 pounds
              Current Weight: 235 pounds
              Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                you women are being the worst trolls ever
                This reminds me of the qu##f episode of south park.
                In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• So this one time When I used to have sex.. LOL
                  "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
                  Currant: 136 lbs
                  Goal: 125 lbs
                  11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

Comment

• I don't remember children programming being like this, besides Katy Perry's Seasame Street stunt. Bounce bounce.

Comment

• Originally posted by spakesneaker View Post
                      penance:
                      That's one of the two worst Batmobiles. It was designed by a woman. Just sayin'.
                      You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

• Originally posted by strom View Post

I don't remember children programming being like this, besides Katy Perry's Seasame Street stunt. Bounce bounce.
                        There's a boy on the left side who's just kind of standing there and clapping and grinning awkwardly. He's just barely holding it together.
                        You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

• i knew there must have been a reason it appealed to me...

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets...60x1600_01.jpg

Comment

• Comment

• He looks older. Probably has a boner that's why he's in the back row.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackcatbone View Post
                                So let me get this straight, a thread overflowing with sex, misogyny and all sorts of questionable content is fine, but a picture of a member of Gwar with fake blood (Hers stage name is Slymenstra Hymen, it's part of her schtick.) is too far? Uh . . . . OK.
                                Gwar has one of the best stage shows ever. Their music, however, sucks the big kahuna, 'cept maybe the sexacutioner.
                                People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

Working...
                                X