Clear All

• [QUOTE=kenn;446061]
    Originally posted by Blackcatbone View Post
    Fear of a female planet.

I wasn't aware the planet had a gender
    Mother Earth, hello! J/K
    Georgette

Comment

• Didn't those star trek fuckers go to that one planet where all those horny bitches lived? Might not be so bad, dude. Bet it's noisy as hell though with all that jabberin' going on.

P.S. On second thought, what if all their periods got synchronized......yeah, this is not such a good thing no more.

P.P.S. Maybe if we made contact first and got them to send us a marked up calender it wouldn't be such a bad thing.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dalton View Post
        Didn't those star trek fuckers go to that one planet where all those horny bitches lived? Might not be so bad, dude. Bet it's noisy as hell though with all that jabberin' going on.

P.S. On second thought, what if all their periods got synchronized......yeah, this is not such a good thing no more.

P.P.S. Maybe if we made contact first and got them to send us a marked up calender it wouldn't be such a bad thing.....
        Women can lie about that. We're sneaky creatures.
        Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
          Ain't that the damn truth!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
            with a statement like that, it's obvious you're a misogynist

lolololol
            Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
            Starting Weight: 294 pounds
            Current Weight: 235 pounds
            Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
              with a statement like that, it's obvious you're a misogynist

lolololol
              If you are female and are either A)one of my sisters or B)my mother, yes there is hatred there. There are few women I actually "like" being around.
              Georgette

Comment

• Hmmmm, come to think of it, a misog right now would be nice.

Comment

• most likely, their cycles would get synchronized. i'm convinced that's why most h/g groups had a menstrual taboo. women (who are generally very introverted during this time) would go into the menstrual hut, no men allowed, and they could shirk all of their duties to just chill out. meanwhile, men didn't have to deal with bitchy women. as long as it was optional, i would be down with that.
                  my primal journal:
                  http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• I have 3 daughters. I need to move NOW and leave them behind.
                    Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                      most likely, their cycles would get synchronized. i'm convinced that's why most h/g groups had a menstrual taboo. women (who are generally very introverted during this time) would go into the menstrual hut, no men allowed, and they could shirk all of their duties to just chill out. meanwhile, men didn't have to deal with bitchy women. as long as it was optional, i would be down with that.
                      Hell yes! Sweat pants and bad movies. (Not that I reserve this for just hell week)
                      Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

most likely, their cycles would get synchronized. i'm convinced that's why most h/g groups had a menstrual taboo. women (who are generally very introverted during this time) would go into the menstrual hut, no men allowed, and they could shirk all of their duties to just chill out. meanwhile, men didn't have to deal with bitchy women. as long as it was optional, i would be down with that.
                        I concur.

Originally posted by geostump View Post
                        I have 3 daughters. I need to move NOW and leave them behind.
                        Again, I concur

Comment

• hellz ya! bring the 85% chocolate, grassfed ribeyes, and red raspberry leaf tea!

Actually, that could be a really cool spa business. "The Menstrual Hut" where we pamper women with blood-building, iron-rich foods, chocolate, smoothies, hot pads, and massages!
                          Last edited by Saoirse; 05-11-2011, 10:46 AM.
                          my primal journal:

Comment

• Just stay in the hut ladies, stay IN the hut

Comment

hellz ya! bring the 85% chocolate, grassfed ribeyes, and red raspberry leaf tea!
                              Just ribeyes, salmon, shrimp and butter for me. I don't have chocolate cravings much now.
                              Georgette

Comment

• then when we ovulate, we can bar the doors and have wild lesbian sex!

ok, just kidding, i had to throw that out there.
                                my primal journal:

Comment

Working...
                                X