A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jenny View Post
    I used to have a Beretta .22a and a couple of extended 30-round clips (illegal now, of course). It was a pretty off-balance look but it was fun at the range. My boyfriend would reload the other one as I fired the first one, and vice versa. We had built a lil' gizmo that held the spring down for us so we could basically pour bullets in there quite fast. Fun.
    Definitely. I've also made good money editing bikinis out of photos, heheh. I suppose that makes me a sex traitor.
    Hey, I'd do it for cheap!
    .22 beretta could be fun. .32 isn't huge, but when it's coming from such a tiny package, it stings.
    i'm guessing that your bikini-free clients weren't the subjects of the photos? nah, not really a sex traitor. most of the time, we do it to ourselves.
    my primal journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• By far the most manly thing I've seen--come on, Princess! Lol

"The mountains are calling and I must go."
      --John Muir

"I don't know what's wrong with me, but I love this shit."
      --Tommy Caldwell

‎"Think like a geek. Eat like a hunter. Train like a fighter. Look like a model. Live beyond."
      --Hyperlithic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jenny View Post
        I used to have a Beretta .22a and a couple of extended 30-round clips (illegal now, of course). It was a pretty off-balance look but it was fun at the range. My boyfriend would reload the other one as I fired the first one, and vice versa. We had built a lil' gizmo that held the spring down for us so we could basically pour bullets in there quite fast. Fun.

30 round mags aren't illegal... or is that a Maryland law?

Comment

• MD law states that it is illegal to sell clips that hold more than 20 rounds, but you are allowed to own them if bought elsewhere. My husband got all of his 30 round clips in VA.

Comment

• Manly shit update....my 14 year old man child just sent one of those round ass decorative rocks the wife just had to have flying through both panes of glass on the door going out to the pool (cutting grass).......safety glass too, of course, so there's shit everywhere! YES!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dalton View Post
              Manly shit update....my 14 year old man child just sent one of those round ass decorative rocks the wife just had to have flying through both panes of glass on the door going out to the pool (cutting grass).......safety glass too, of course, so there's shit everywhere! YES!
              Yeouch. Not good at this time of night
              Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by Dalton View Post
                Manly shit update....my 14 year old man child just sent one of those round ass decorative rocks the wife just had to have flying through both panes of glass on the door going out to the pool (cutting grass).......safety glass too, of course, so there's shit everywhere! YES!
                Is the rock ok??

That sucks!!
                "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
                Currant: 136 lbs
                Goal: 125 lbs
                11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

Comment

• Damn, I am nothing if not handy....cut a piece of OSB, nailed it to the door over the opening. Problem solved. There's some cheap ass doors out there nowadays. This SOB has styrofoam inside of it.

P.S. The warden shot down my idea of taping some plastic over it for the night and trying to find a double pane insert to replace the busted one. In my mind, since it's made to be removed it must be made to be replaced. Tough shit now since I drove about 40-11 nails up in the damn thing

Comment

• How to assert dominance in your relationship:

Relationship Game Week: A Reader’s Journey « Citizen Renegade

that guy is awesome!
                    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                    Current Weight: 235 pounds
                    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                      How to assert dominance in your relationship:

Relationship Game Week: A Reader’s Journey « Citizen Renegade

that guy is awesome!
                      ha ha.. that blog is my guilty pleasure.

edit: it also lowered my self-esteem a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by spakesneaker View Post
                        ha ha.. that blog is my guilty pleasure.

edit: it also lowered my self-esteem a lot
                        read this yet?

The Futurist: The Misandry Bubble
                        Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                        Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                        Current Weight: 235 pounds
                        Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Bookmarked that blog kenn. Looks fantastic. Want to work on being more alpha.
                          My journal where I attempt to overcome Chrohns and make good food as well

Comment

• Originally posted by strom View Post
                            Want to work on being more alpha.
                            Screw that. Be alpha now.
                            You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

• How? It will take some effort to completely change my viewpoint and behaviors. Unless there is some quick way I don't know about.
                              My journal where I attempt to overcome Chrohns and make good food as well

Comment

• Originally posted by strom View Post
                                How? It will take some effort to completely change my viewpoint and behaviors. Unless there is some quick way I don't know about.
                                As a man, the alpha nature is in you already. You intuitively know what it looks and feels like.

When you hear the words, "Oprah Winfrey Show," you should be aware of a spark of rage deep inside you, no matter how small. That's a manifestation of your alpha nature. When you see a lavish wedding ceremony all for the benefit of the bride and the groom looks like he's not sure he should be there, the spark that you feel is your alpha nature. You will feel the spark when you see a woman berating her husband in public.

Meditate on that spark. Here is your mantra: "A woman is the least of my concerns."
                                You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Working...
                                X