A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New Renaissance View Post
    I don`t like her.....seems like a robot or something....can`t put my finger on it. And I find dark or redheads more attractive anyways. But I know most wouldn`t kick her outta the sheets
    "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
    www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

Comment

• Originally posted by Pandadude View Post
      Ah yes, setting impossible standards for women so they fail and get low self-esteem and go after guys to reaffirm themselves
      because women don't do that to men
      Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
      Starting Weight: 294 pounds
      Current Weight: 235 pounds
      Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by new renaissance View Post
        this video pretty much sums up a large portion of this thread. Last video of the evening.
        Originally posted by strom View Post
        i thought you were supposed to sort of lock the joint in at the top. Pavel t. Something made a big thing about how its stronger position when the arm overhead, and its locked in the joint. I don't ever bring it directly over my head. I also like to balance like those old time strong guys, using the other arm as a counterweight.

Been listening to a lot of grunge lately. Heard alice in chains man in the box on the radio several weeks ago, and it triggered a ton of memories. The music was really good when i was in elementary school. Also mortal kombat 3 came out around then too, which i loved playing in the arcades.

videos are kind of disturbing but i loved watching mtv when they had these on. Quite complex musically too.
        ilove a.i.c
        "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
        www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

Comment

• Originally posted by Modern Cave Women View Post
          LOL Yes.. Thats probably why I'm single... 12 women to 5 men .. times are hard..
          You should come down here. I could hook you up with a good guy or 2.
          Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
            You should come down here. I could hook you up with a good guy or 2.
            Lol thx Darlin .. but I'm single cause I chose to be..
            "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
            Currant: 136 lbs
            Goal: 125 lbs
            11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

Comment

• I know and believe me, i think being single would be easier than marriage half the time.
              Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                I know and believe me, i think being single would be easier than marriage half the time.
                oh it is.. lol but then again .. mine stunk from the beginning...
                "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

11 more lbs to go

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                  she's a real bitch to shoot, but you can stash her just about anywhere. i can wear almost any outfit and stay concealed.
                  I used to have a Beretta .22a and a couple of extended 30-round clips (illegal now, of course). It was a pretty off-balance look but it was fun at the range. My boyfriend would reload the other one as I fired the first one, and vice versa. We had built a lil' gizmo that held the spring down for us so we could basically pour bullets in there quite fast. Fun.

Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
                  I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, but all glamour shots like that are heavily retouched.
                  Definitely. I've also made good money editing bikinis out of photos, heheh. I suppose that makes me a sex traitor.

Originally posted by geostump View Post
                  Maybe I should hire a professional photoshopper to follow me around?
                  Hey, I'd do it for cheap!
                  "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ajax View Post
                    Well here's a pretty manly feat of strength:

I weigh 125 lb working my way down to 115, so I'll volunteer myself as a training partner should any of you guys need a chick to lift
                    That's SICK. Just sent it to my k'bell teacher, with a "yeah, but can you do THIS?" note attached to it.

Comment

• Just cause it's a little quiet around here...

11 more lbs to go

Comment

• Originally posted by Modern Cave Women View Post
                        Just cause it's a little quiet around here...

Awesome! The shake weight cracks me up. The commercial for the one for men is even more hilarious:

Sorry, I can't watching that without cracking up. "Oh, that's it." Hahhaha
                        "The mountains are calling and I must go."
                        --John Muir

"I don't know what's wrong with me, but I love this shit."
                        --Tommy Caldwell

‎"Think like a geek. Eat like a hunter. Train like a fighter. Look like a model. Live beyond."
                        --Hyperlithic

Comment

• Originally posted by Clymb View Post
                          Awesome! The shake weight cracks me up. The commercial for the one for men is even more hilarious:

Sorry, I can't watching that without cracking up. "Oh, that's it." Hahhaha
                          HAHAh thats great!

11 more lbs to go

Comment

• The woman's name back there is Denise Miliani. I think her boobs are fake but really well done so they have hang to them... No nudes though... Don't ask how I know this.
                            My journal where I attempt to overcome Chrohns and make good food as well

Comment

• The Rules of a Gentleman
                              "It is not what you are that holds you back, it is what you think you're not."
                              Denis Waitley

Comment

• Originally posted by huntergirlhayden View Post
                                Some nice sentiments there. It's funny to me that they throw in fashion advice, as though cufflinks were of any importance in the great scheme of your life.
                                You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Working...
                                X