Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by New Renaissance View Post
    but the lines in that picture are amazing. She has the the eyes, curves ...
    She also has a skilled Photoshopper.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
      She also has a skilled Photoshopper.
      Correct. I am sure she looks like hell in the morning like all victoria's secret models.
      Every Day is a New Adventure

      Comment


      • I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, but all glamour shots like that are heavily retouched. They can widen or narrow hips, paint on abs, enlarge breasts and deepen cleavage (which has obviously been done to this one). Praising shots like that is like praising a painting, and not so much praising the woman's body.
        You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
          I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, but all glamour shots like that are heavily retouched. They can widen or narrow hips, paint on abs, enlarge breasts and deepen cleavage (which has obviously been done to this one). Praising shots like that is like praising a painting, and not so much praising the woman's body.
          Glenn Feron - The Art of Retouching
          Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
          Starting Weight: 294 pounds
          Current Weight: 235 pounds
          Goal Weight: 195 pounds

          Comment


          • Actually I was being sarcastic, but in both directions. The photo is obviously retouched, but she is ridiculously hot, either way. I agree with you on the fact that she has a skilled photographer, is well lit, and photoshopped to perfection, however I don't hold that against her.
            Every Day is a New Adventure

            Comment


            • Ah yes, setting impossible standards for women so they fail and get low self-esteem and go after guys to reaffirm themselves

              Comment


              • Originally posted by New Renaissance View Post
                Actually I was being sarcastic, but in both directions. The photo is obviously retouched, but she is ridiculously hot, either way. I agree with you on the fact that she has a skilled photographer, is well lit, and photoshopped to perfection, however I don't hold that against her.
                Maybe I should hire a professional photoshopper to follow me around? Nah, I'm getting checked out more at 35 than I did at 25.
                Georgette

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
                  I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, but all glamour shots like that are heavily retouched. They can widen or narrow hips, paint on abs, enlarge breasts and deepen cleavage (which has obviously been done to this one). Praising shots like that is like praising a painting, and not so much praising the woman's body.
                  Painting? did you say a painting .. I love paintings.. *hint hint* ;-)
                  "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

                  Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
                  Currant: 136 lbs
                  Goal: 125 lbs
                  11 more lbs to go


                  Follow My Journey :-)

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by geostump View Post
                    Maybe I should hire a professional photoshopper to follow me around? Nah, I'm getting checked out more at 35 than I did at 25.
                    i thought about having some professional shots taken of me, just for shits and giggles. but at the same time, i can barely stand to spend more than $20 on a pair of jeans. i don't think i would feel comfortable dropping hundreds on a photo shoot so that i could stroke my ego.

                    i don't have anything against the model. the picture is visually appealing, but at the same time there's something off-putting about her proportions. what's her name?

                    wow kenn, thanks for the link. it's pretty cool to see the before retouching vs. after.
                    my primal journal:
                    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

                    Comment


                    • I would like to do some sort of a pinup photo shoot once I hit goal. It's just something I've always wanted to do.
                      Georgette

                      Comment


                      • Once I get to my goal shape.. I'm gonna go into the Yukon Girls Calender..
                        "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

                        Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
                        Currant: 136 lbs
                        Goal: 125 lbs
                        11 more lbs to go


                        Follow My Journey :-)

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Modern Cave Women View Post
                          Once I get to my goal shape.. I'm gonna go into the Yukon Girls Calender..
                          There are 12 women in the Yukon? :P

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                            There are 12 women in the Yukon? :P
                            LMFAO!!! Wow does that mean there are only 5 men up there?
                            Georgette

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Pandadude View Post
                              Ah yes, setting impossible standards for women so they fail and get low self-esteem and go after guys to reaffirm themselves
                              or develop lifelong eating disorders and feel like shit
                              "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
                              www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by geostump View Post
                                LMFAO!!! Wow does that mean there are only 5 men up there?
                                LOL Yes.. Thats probably why I'm single... 12 women to 5 men .. times are hard..
                                "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

                                Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
                                Currant: 136 lbs
                                Goal: 125 lbs
                                11 more lbs to go


                                Follow My Journey :-)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X