No announcement yet.

A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omfg I hate benches that are really narrow! Totally ruins balance when bench pressing..
    Heres something cool. Suffer from hyperhydrosis (really sweaty palms) and just got some botox injections yesterday. Gym doesnt allow chalk so my grip just got way stronger! Deadlifted 115 kg for reps today and felt like I didnt even need to reset, while I could barely complete a single rep without dropping the bar last week at 110kg

Comment

• Originally posted by Pandadude View Post
      Omfg I hate benches that are really narrow! Totally ruins balance when bench pressing..
      Heres something cool. Suffer from hyperhydrosis (really sweaty palms) and just got some botox injections yesterday. Gym doesnt allow chalk so my grip just got way stronger! Deadlifted 115 kg for reps today and felt like I didnt even need to reset, while I could barely complete a single rep without dropping the bar last week at 110kg
      Nice Panda, congrats. I know a few others that get botox for what you have and it really helps. Pretty amazing stuff
      Georgette

Comment

• Deadlifting is the manliest of man-lifts. Awesome stuff Pandadude! I bet you made the same face in your avatar.
        Every Day is a New Adventure

Comment

• NSFW lyrics, but you should watch it anyhow. http://youtu.be/DCKQ3ZNkivY
          If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Comment

• Every Day is a New Adventure

Comment

• Originally posted by New Renaissance View Post
              Yep, my goal is to pull off that look in about a year.
              Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by wiltondeportes View Post
                Did you know that, on average in a firefight, a policeman (or is it the criminal?) will miss with all 6 rounds from just 10 ft away from his target? I know that sounds jumbled, but I can't remember the exact stat. The point is that this is quite misunderstood with Hollywood and all that. A slight movement on your part moves the muzzle of a handgun tremendously. Thus, you need a very quiet trigger finger to have any consistency in accuracy.
                yeah the need for a round bigger than .38 was on juked science & statistics, they were just trying to avoid saying that FBI & Cops were bad shots
                Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                Current Weight: 235 pounds
                Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by New Renaissance View Post
                  Deadlifting is the manliest of man-lifts. Awesome stuff Pandadude! I bet you made the same face in your avatar.
                  deadlifts are boring imho

Comment

• 1 day and 50 pages later...photos of (fake) buxom blondes and discussions about guns, including the need for a round bigger than 38. Are you talking about bullets or boobs?
                    Last edited by dragonmamma; 05-07-2011, 09:54 AM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

• Originally posted by dragonmamma View Post
                      1 day and 50 pages later...photos of (fake) buxom blondes and discussions about guns, including the need for a round bigger than 38. Are you talking about bullets or boobs?
                      You know... Not quite sure... but its fun.
                      My Primal Blueprint Journal

Comment

• I think the most manly deadlift is the Zercher.
                        Lifting Journal

Comment

• i try not to rag on pics of other women, but my god she's skinny. of course, the men probably didn't notice!
                          my primal journal:
                          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                            i try not to rag on pics of other women, but my god she's skinny. of course, the men probably didn't notice!
                            Actually i thought so too, but the lines in that picture are amazing. She has the the eyes, curves, and the line that runs down between her abs without being too low of body fat. She was discussed on another forum about her perfect waist to hip ratio. Models are skinnier than real women because they have to look good on film.

To me, Hot is HOT.

Comment

• The Man Candle

Candles With Attitude

lolz

Comment

• Awesome! I don't know if I would light a fart candle, though. candles are supposed to kill the fart smell.

My candles usually smell like citronella or are made of tobacco...wrapped in more tobacco.

Comment

Working...
                                X