No announcement yet.

So I screwed up and had a milkshake...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I screwed up and had a milkshake...

And now I must confine myself for the next few days to protect others from the chocolate demon. Beware all ye who enter here (with M&Ms).
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

3 Hail Marys and...oh wait.

Get thee out of him, oh chocolate-covered spawn of Satan!
    cj

height: 5' 10 1/2"
    2/20/11: 210
    9/19/11: 185.5
    goal: #170

"Decide what to be, and go be it."

Comment

It's all downhill from here, Al.
      You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

I really need to pick up some of that 80% chocolate..... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............
        In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Nah, it's over. Go back to milk chocolate. You had a good run on the PB, at least.
          You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
            Nah, it's over. Go back to milk chocolate. You had a good run on the PB, at least.
            I don't own the PB. It's not at chapters and I have no credit card. I found these sites after I started eating this way. Somehow my weight loss sped up when I added more fat, though.

Comment

Its surprisingly true. Yesterday I had half a maple creamstick, a whole snickerdoodle cookie, and a good bit of fruit. Got sugar cravings today like a mofo....

Comment

I can't believe it, but I started on 4/17 and haven't messed up majorly at all. I had a huge sugar tooth, and ate least one candy bar a day (typically one candy bar, + one other sweet). I haven't had cravings at all. I mean, sure, I'd love to drink a shake if I knew there were no consequences, but I don't really feel depreived. I do put one Splenda in my coffee though

Comment

You're gonna be shitting blood tomorrow. HAHA.
                  "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

The major problem for me was I did squats (my weight on my shoulders) about an hour before and hadn't eaten since breakfast. At least it was from a restaurant that I trust (real ingredients, but the sugar was up there). I had also decided to do a mix of pullups and core exercises earlier in the day, using planks/side planks as my rest periods.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerLily View Post
                      You're gonna be shitting blood tomorrow. HAHA.
                      Thank you. I just snorted coffee all over my monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                        And now I must confine myself for the next few days to protect others from the chocolate demon. Beware all ye who enter here (with M&Ms).
                        Oh, that sounds so delicious! Living vicariously through you!

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                          The major problem for me was I did squats (my weight on my shoulders) about an hour before and hadn't eaten since breakfast. At least it was from a restaurant that I trust (real ingredients, but the sugar was up there). I had also decided to do a mix of pullups and core exercises earlier in the day, using planks/side planks as my rest periods.
                          You might want to have a primal fallback meal or shake ready for such situations. Failing that, have a primal go to food outlet for such situations. It can be any place as long as it has one acceptable primal meal.
                          A steak a day keeps the doctor away

Comment

You might as well change your name to "Alex Bad"

Comment

Originally posted by Bissen View Post
                              You might as well change your name to "Alex Bad"
                              I've only heard that one about a million times.

Comment

Working...
                              X