The British Royals only eat grass fed beef

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The British Royals only eat grass fed beef

I am watching a show on BBC America about how the Royals have an organic farm and only eat grass fed beef since it is the best of the best. They have such things as goose liver, lamb, grass fed beef, etc. Is it bad that I am more jealous of the Royal's unlimited access to organic food/grass fed beef than i am about actually being a royal or princess?! lol My mouth is watering watching this show of how they prepare royal food.
    I'm too stubborn to give up so I keep on trying.

You're never going to get to the top of the stairs if you don't walk up them.

For Chelsea Clinton's wedding, they served short ribs supplied by my grass-fed beef vendor at the Union Sq Greenmarket.

Comment

.....and the "Royals" claimed all their lands (which naturally don't belong to anyone) in the first place, by force. (how else would anyone get to "own" land originally but by force alone)

Time to claim it all back, I think!
      activate the rhythm, the rhythm that has always been within

Comment

Everybody over there can eat goose liver and lamb. It's a lot more available.

I just wish I had their money. I'm sure I'd spend it more wisely than they do! :P

Comment

yeh that'd be nice!

Comment

Originally posted by localad View Post
            .....and the "Royals" claimed all their lands (which naturally don't belong to anyone) in the first place, by force. (how else would anyone get to "own" land originally but by force alone)

Time to claim it all back, I think!
            Burn in hell.

God save the Queen!
            In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

well, to be fair grassfed beef, and unbaptized babies. Reptilian shape shifters need their omega-3's too dontcha know.

Comment

Originally posted by aktres View Post
                For Chelsea Clinton's wedding, they served short ribs supplied by my grass-fed beef vendor at the Union Sq Greenmarket.
                Wait didn't Chelsea Clinton have a vegan (and gluten-free, with a coconut flour wedding cake) wedding?

eta: whoa, 1000th post!

Comment

Originally posted by imasin View Post
                  Wait didn't Chelsea Clinton have a vegan (and gluten-free, with a coconut flour wedding cake) wedding?

eta: whoa, 1000th post!
                  It must have been a small wedding, no human would put up with that crap.

EDIT: No sane, quasi-intelligent human would put up with that. Our bovine friends over at peta were temporarily forgotten.
                  In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Originally posted by DianeThePurple View Post
                    Everybody over there can eat goose liver and lamb. It's a lot more available.

I just wish I had their money. I'm sure I'd spend it more wisely than they do! :P
                    Yep. I don't envy the royalty bit. Sounds like a pain in the butt. Sure would be nice to have that kind of wealth, though. The thing that attracts me about wealth is the freedom. Without the freedom it brings, I don't think it would be nearly so much fun.

Comment

I would love to have a chef who made all healthy pb food for me day in and day out like the royals!

If they/gov't really wanted to solve the obesity problem they would make healthy food more available and affordable for EVERYone and make the shit food non existent or very high priced so people can't afford the bad for you stuff. It really should/could be that easy you would think.

Comment

Ol' Prince Charlie is slightly on the loony fringe, but is very much in favour of organic food (even biodynamic) and has written a book on countryside/food/sustainability issues. Can't knock him for that.

Wonder what the wedding food will be like?

Comment

But isn't all British beef grass-fed? I didn't think they had wretched factory farming where the cows are forced to eat corn husks (which kills them), like in the States.

(BTW, couldn't sleep, so I figured I'd get up to watch the Royal Wedding online. That younger brother is NOT Charles' kid. Just sayin'...)
                          "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

They need all the nutritional help they can get with the generations of inbreeding. Maybe they can undo some of the damage.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerLily View Post
                              But isn't all British beef grass-fed? I didn't think they had wretched factory farming where the cows are forced to eat corn husks (which kills them), like in the States.

(BTW, couldn't sleep, so I figured I'd get up to watch the Royal Wedding online. That younger brother is NOT Charles' kid. Just sayin'...)
                              Some are "grain finished"and so,e are fed pellets made from oilseed rape. But many, many farms are entirely grass fed, or fed silage (made from grass) in the winter. And that is what I buy - from our local organic farm or butcher. It is delicious and the fat from it is ace for cooking....

Comment

Working...
                              X