How do you eat your marrow?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you eat your marrow?

As a topping for the steak is my favourite. What about you?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

With a spoon.

Comment

In a spoon with nothing else
      Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

My grandma recently gave me her first cookbook. It has a recipe for an appetizer called "liver and marrow balls".
        “Falconry is not a hobby or an amusement; it is a rage. You eat and drink it, sleep it and think it. You tremble to write of it, even in recollection. It is as King James the First remarked, an extreme stirrer up of passions.” --T.H. White, The Godstone and the Blackymor

"The world must be all fucked up when men travel first class and literature goes as freight."
        - Gabriel Garcia Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude

Comment

I'm in the spoon/sucking it out of the bone camp. Last time I boiled the bones afterward to extract what wouldn't come out.

Comment

I really didn't care for it. Maybe I'm doing it wrong? And I just ate some weird salty gelatin that came with the pate, did not like that either but slurped it down b/c I now I think I should get more bone/broth/gelatin. Constantly refining and improving this diet gets very confusing.

Comment

Scoop it out and eat each bite with a clove of roasted garlic.

Comment

Stewed, with the bodies of fallen useless senior citizens.
                You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

I don't really like it plain (yet), so I throw the marrow bones in with beef stew in the crock pot. It makes a lovely rich sauce for the beef stew.
                  Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
                    Define, 'senior'
                    Retirement has afforded me the ultimate affluence, that of free time (Sahlins/Wells)

Comment

Just poking fun at Alex for his Life-Alert thread.
                      You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
                        Mmm, that sounds good.
                        In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Working...
                        X