Ear lobes and heart disease

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ear lobes and heart disease

This one is kind of out there. I recently remembered reading somewhere that diagonal creases in your earlobes can indicate potential heart disease. It was a couple of years ago and I figured it was right up there with reading tea leaves and seeing Jesus on your toast. I also had some pretty deep creases in my earlobes.

After recalling that little tidbit I noticed that since starting Primal in February, my creases have almost disappeared. So I fired up Google and low & behold, there's quite a lot of both anecdotal and actual studies confirming the correlation! Now I find myself checking out everybody's earlobes. Anyone else ever hear about this?

Never have. I'm more into biomarkers and stuff. I have noticed that since going primal my balls have been more smooth. I think that means that I am at a low risk for Alzheimers.
    Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by Stabby View Post
      Never have. I'm more into biomarkers and stuff. I have noticed that since going primal my balls have been more smooth. I think that means that I am at a low risk for Alzheimers.
      But you keep checking them frequently just to be sure right?

Comment

Didn't think about checking my balls for smoothness. Now that I've lost a bunch of weight, I think I can actually see them!
        Randal
        AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
        Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
        http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

If your hand smells like ketchup, then you have cancer. Smack!!

Comment

I read about earlobe creases correlating with heart disease in one of my nursing school textbooks. If that's not mainstream, I don't know what is.
            My blog: Pretty Good Paleo
            On Twitter: @NEKLocalvore

Comment

Working...
            X