Hair growth?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair growth?

have any of you (male or female) experienced a change in your hair growth? body hair and/or head hair ?
    ☆*☆my journal☆*☆

I have! It seems like the hair on my head grows twice as fast now. The hair on my body seems about the same.
    ~Blog~

Comment

My hair was going brown on CW but it's lightening up again now. My beard is even going blond.
      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

My head hair grows sooooo slowly even with all the freaking micronutrients I'm pumping into my body and the supplements I take on top of that. I suppose it will just take some more time to raise ferritin levels.

Comment

I wish I could say I reversed my male pattern baldness but I seem to have only halted it.
          You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
            I wish I could say I reversed my male pattern baldness but I seem to have only halted it.
            Halting is better than nothing. My male pattern has halted as well.
            Georgette

Comment

My partner's male pattern seems to be reversing--there's downy fuzz returning where he was shiny before.
              “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

You don't have to starve yourself to look good. All you need is to eat the right foods. Here's a beauty diet plan carefully put together by our expert to help you look fabulous all thorough 2010! Eyes - Green vegetables : Spinach, zucchini, broccoli and brussels sprouts contain a caroteinoid called lutein and a pigment called zeaxanthinan. Both defend your cells from free radicals and help keep your eyes lustrous. Avoid overcooking for best benefits.

Comment

Working...
                X