Nokeley vs. banana douche tonight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nokeley vs. banana douche tonight

Hey folks, not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but Richard Nokeley from freetheanimal is debating banana douche (he who shall not be named) at 6 tonight PST. It is free to listen live...

realhealthdebate.com
    For lots of tasty recipes, check out my blog -http://lifeasadreger.wordpress.com/

Just a reminder, this starts in 1/2 an hour.
    For lots of tasty recipes, check out my blog -http://lifeasadreger.wordpress.com/

Comment

I'm not sure if I want to tune in. What's it going to be like "Loren Cordain has a bit of a gut" "Mark Sisson has an awesome 6-pack!" "Look at these lean vegan old dudes" "They're scrawny as hell!" "Gorillas eat leaves and are huge!" "Pencil neck!"

I think both of them are interesting. Post your mind about it, but I think I'll pass
      Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

Comment

Next up cap'n'gown vs. a book he's never read.

Comment

Originally posted by Stabby View Post
          I'm not sure if I want to tune in. What's it going to be like "Loren Cordain has a bit of a gut" "Mark Sisson has an awesome 6-pack!" "Look at these lean vegan old dudes" "They're scrawny as hell!" "Gorillas eat leaves and are huge!" "Pencil neck!"

I think both of them are interesting. Post your mind about it, but I think I'll pass
          Yeah... I think He Who Shall Not Be Named will just end up getting under Nikoleys skin and it will devolved into a pissing contest

Comment

Well of course Durianrider will win the pissing contest. Try eating 5000 calories worth of fruit a day and NOT win a pissing contest
            Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

Comment

Whatever happened to the Noble Silence?
              You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

I told the people I met at the NYC meet-up that lately I cannot get enough of Durian. It's like watching a train wreck.

Listening right now...

Comment

banana douche is a funny mental image

Comment

imagine if they had to beep out all the expletives... all you would hear from richard would be bleep bleep bleep

Comment

Richard was actually extremely proffesional. Banana douche started the debate by calling Sally Fallon a cow though. Three seconds after the judge said to keep it polite.
                      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

At least there was a judge. So who won?
                        You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Originally posted by AnneArchy View Post
                          I told the people I met at the NYC meet-up that lately I cannot get enough of Durian. It's like watching a train wreck.

Listening right now...
                          Have you tried durian yet?

Comment

No winner announced but durian sounded stupid.
                            In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Plus he resorted to petty insults more.

Comment

Working...
                              X