X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yikes, scary dental sludge.

Fluoride Poisoning It's All Over

So apparently fluoride kills. Who knew?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

What's more scary is fluoride's effects on neurological function. It was infused into water in the concentration camps of WWII in order to keep the inmates docile until extermination. If you think it's in our municipal tap water for any other reason than control, apparently you've underestimated the government.
    Peak weight on Standard American Diet: 316.8 lbs
    Initial Weight When Starting Primal: 275 lbs
    Current weight: 210.8 lbs
    Goal weight: 220 lbs (or less): MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

The way "ChooseMyPlate.gov" should have looked:
    ChooseMyPlate

Comment

Originally posted by keithpowers View Post
      What's more scary is fluoride's effects on neurological function. It was infused into water in the concentration camps of WWII in order to keep the inmates docile until extermination. If you think it's in our municipal tap water for any other reason than control, apparently you've underestimated the government.
      beer is full of phytoestrogens, think the Germans knew what they were doing when they enacted Reinheitsgebot?
      Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
      Starting Weight: 294 pounds
      Current Weight: 235 pounds
      Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

Would a filter get rid of the stuff?
        In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

I think reverse osmosis or a distiller are the only ways to remove it from your water.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
            Would a filter get rid of the stuff?
            Most of the affordable (less than $500) ones that I have read reviews on break fairly easy and usually cause pressure problems if they aren't hooked up by a trained tech. There are reverse osmosis systems that work really well, but they are pretty damned expensive I have found.
            People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarianVX View Post
              Most of the affordable (less than $500) ones that I have read reviews on break fairly easy and usually cause pressure problems if they aren't hooked up by a trained tech. There are reverse osmosis systems that work really well, but they are pretty damned expensive I have found.
              Don't wal-marts have reverse osmosis machines that dispense water for 25 a gallon?
              Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
              Starting Weight: 294 pounds
              Current Weight: 235 pounds
              Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

Also, before you go buying a filter, make sure they're actually putting it in your water. =] My city does not.
                "mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

Comment

wow, i brought this up about a month ago and was told i was wearing a tin-foil hat. how funny.

Comment

Originally posted by mayness View Post
                    Also, before you go buying a filter, make sure they're actually putting it in your water. =] My city does not.
                    Though there are plenty of other reasons to get a good filter besides fluoride. My city doesn't add it but I have a filter anyway. There's all sorts of nasty things in there. The chemicals they use to treat the water alone are enough to give one pause. I'm glad they're getting rid of water-borne diseases but I'd prefer to remove the chemicals before I drink the water.

Comment

I have a berkey filter with the fluoride attachments to get it out of my water.
                      http://www.theprimalprepper.com - preparing for life's worst while living for the best

Comment

Working...
                      X