Tropical Traditions Healthy Buyer's Club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tropical Traditions Healthy Buyer's Club

I just discovered TT healthy buyer's club and am considering doing the 1 month membership for $10. Does anyone have this membership? Is it worth it? What do you buy from TT on a regular basis?

Thanks!!
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Anyone?

Comment

I have not heard of this? Do you have a link?

Comment

I'm a big fan of Tropical Traditions, but I've never joined the Healthy Buyer's Club. Wait long enough and everything eventually goes on sale to match the price of the Healthy Buyer's Club prices. If you want to place an order right now, go ahead and compare to see if you'll save money even with paying the extra ten bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by dragonmamma View Post
          I'm a big fan of Tropical Traditions, but I've never joined the Healthy Buyer's Club. Wait long enough and everything eventually goes on sale to match the price of the Healthy Buyer's Club prices. If you want to place an order right now, go ahead and compare to see if you'll save money even with paying the extra ten bucks.
          Thanks for this! I wasnt planning on buying it but now I know I won't. I have yet to buy anything from them since I get all my coconut products from amazon for cheaper but plan on buying something from them fairly soon.

Comment

totally unrelated to the topic.. but Primal Toad: Why do you have a fan page?
            "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
            Currant: 136 lbs
            Goal: 125 lbs
            11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

Comment

Working...
            X