You know you are primal when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
    Well after my daughter's band concert I'll see if they have a link for the recipe on the newspapers site just for you to drool at Mod
    Oh No You Didn't!!!
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Modern Cave Women View Post
      Oh No You Didn't!!!
      Oh yes I did!
      Georgette

Comment

Oh yes I did!
        Aww man!
        "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

11 more lbs to go

Comment

• You are packing to drive to Primalcon and pack a cooler of primal food for road munchies and so you don't have to go out the first night.

Homemade venison jerky (road food)
          hard boiled eggs
          olives
          marinated mushrooms (marinade becomes salad dressing)
          a box of salad greens
          sliced turkey breast
          macadamia nuts covered in dark chocolate (for dessert)

This is going to be a blast.

Comment

• You serve lunch and the 1 year old bolts down the steak bites before touching anything else.
            See what I'm up to: The Primal Gardener

Comment

Looking at the local newspaper and they had a recipe for Beef Cheek Stew and wanting to know where can I buy beef cheeks?
              If there's an asian market near you that's the first place I'd look; that or a mexican/latino market. You could also ask your butcher to get them for you specially.

BTW it's delicious

Comment

• When eating chicken you eat the skin and cartilage and give the meat to the pets.

Comment

Looking at the local newspaper and they had a recipe for Beef Cheek Stew and wanting to know where can I buy beef cheeks?
                  I have a beef cheek in the freezer! Do you have a link to the recipe? I got the beef cheek from here: Nick Ranch LLC Gourmet Grass Fed Beef, there is a delivery truck that makes it's way from central to so. california a couple times a month, but I think they also ship.
                  My Primal Journal with lots of food pr0n

Comment

• -When you're a poor college student, but you no longer go to events just for the free food because you know it will be pizza.

Originally posted by labbygail View Post
                    -When you contemplate asking the other people at the table for the fat they are cutting off their ribeye steaks.
                    Haha, I've done this It was just with my family, so I didn't have to deal with too many odd looks, totally worth it

Comment

• Originally posted by The Petrucci View Post
                      -When you're a poor college student, but you no longer go to events just for the free food because you know it will be pizza.
                      +1!

Comment

• When you have to constantly resist to urge in grocery stores to scream at parents "why are you harming your children!!?" as they pile Kraft Dinner and Oreos into their shopping cart.

When you can finally rehearse, verbatim, the Primal Lifestyle justification without even thinking it through to your non-Primal friends who look at you in disbelief/embarrassment/inquisition after you place your restaurant order (like last Sunday's "please do not put pancake mix into my omelette, thank you very much").
                        You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
                        Margaret Thatcher

Comment

• Originally posted by Primal Toad View Post

...You wear a "bacon is rad, gluten is bad" t-shirt in public.
                          awesome! i want one!

Comment

• Originally posted by primaltreehgr View Post
                            awesome! i want one!

+1 Mee too!!

11 more lbs to go

Comment

• ...when you're hungry and in a rush, and take the entire leg of lamb out of the oven after a whole 20 minutes. Crispy on the outside, bleating in the middle! Some people find the pool of blood surrounding your plate of flesh a bit...odd...though

Comment

• When you're munching on a chicken thigh at work and a bit of blood squirts out and you look at the co-worker your sitting with saying,"What? Did I do something bad?" and laugh.
                                Georgette

Comment

Working...
                                X